plasterers union

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah that much of a hand that feeds zombie, that cameron and milliband bent over backwards giving out extra power sharing to scotland,at the 11th hour .:RpS_lol:..
strange eh?:rolleyes)

be under no illusions you are the only people that gained from that vote....Scotland would have gone down like the titanic within 10yrs fact.

based most of the campaign on oil prices and look where they are at the moment...

Scotland gets more funding than any other area per head in Britain for a population no bigger than Yorkshire...

the English people are by far the biggest losers within the union, everyone else gets to pick and choose what they want out of the union bar us...

Ive never voted tory like many others up here .but sadly we are ruled by the majority..I would quite gladly scots mps dont have a say in english matters...good point. Thats the shite tory gov for you tho:rolleyes)...agreeing to that deal. Mugs.:rolleyes)

Ive never voted tory like many others up here .but sadly we are ruled by the majority..I would quite gladly scots mps dont have a say in english matters...good point. Thats the shite tory gov for you tho:rolleyes)...agreeing to that deal. Mugs.:rolleyes)

totally agree with you mate its a disgrace!

be under no illusions you are the only people that gained from that vote....Scotland would have gone down like the titanic within 10yrs fact.

based most of the campaign on oil prices and look where they are at the moment...

Scotland gets more funding than any other area per head in Britain for a population no bigger than Yorkshire...

the English people are by far the biggest losers within the union, everyone else gets to pick and choose what they want out of the union bar us...
Yeah ..sure zombie.:rolleyes)

So why did the not just say ..fook off ya ginge cuunts..:RpS_lol:..

how many independent seeking countries have gone down in the last hundred years zombie??

Yeah ..sure zombie.:rolleyes)

So why did the not just say ..fook off ya ginge cuunts..:RpS_lol:..

how many independent seeking countries have gone down in the last hundred years zombie??

in my opinion the union devolution would have been a financial disaster for all of britian whilst still in a recession and for that reason im glad that it didn't happen...

When the times right can do what you want for me mate I realy don't care infact if im honest I like the thought of us all being independent though im under no illusions I don't think it would be a bed of roses for any of us...

hi guys i spent few years in ireland working all over
one day i was looking around for a bit of work
found a site spoke to the foreman told me the prices ect asked me when can u start
3.45 a metre skim
thought sweet
spent a day on my own setting up water butts bags up scrim bead ect top floor some flats
so next day come in
my water butts had drill holes in them and lots a bags split crim beeen takin down
thought wt the fucs this
so im walkin to the office now confused
this old guy was in the car park ask me if i was a plasterer
i said yeah he said do u no this is a union site
i said never heard of a union site
he said well do u wanna join
the old f**k*r had a little smile on his face
then i strted thinkin ohh this is wats behind it
so i proceed fill forms numbers ect and he said the price u have been givin is wat u stick to blahh b;lhh gave me a book ect
i was mad after thinking this seems wrong rest of the spreads then started talkin to me long story short once i joined everthing was fine
it was 40 quid a month
in the early stages thought was a big con
but every friday this old guy would ring me
have u work for mon???
one day i said no i nothing
he said ok ring u back in a bit then he did your here mon this is the con tact ect
it happined few times and he always sorted something out
the reason im saying this is do u think a union could be set up here and would it work
or do we need it
ok now its boom time we might not want it
but when its slow we have a network or some kind of help
we are all in a trade were how many times has someone has said wow thats an art thats such a skill ????
i thinksomething should be done not just our trade but others so we all earn good and not get ripped off
i worked in usa and some guy i new was a regitered air condition guy some guy had air con installed and didnt pay him he put somthing on his house called a lean
the guy had to pay him or face selling his house cos it blocked his bank and credit cards
im tired of going to work and hoping we will get paid and when private or builders
what do you guys think could it be a form of protection???

Jaysus i remember the days when dog the bounty hunter was coming on to sites looking for unpaid fees here in cork and you see fellas scattering everywhere. Fellas used be hiding in attics & all haha! Had been paying the union here in cork aswell until it turned out the branch secretary and he's 2nd in command "dog the bounty hunter" had been found out to be buying and selling cars with payed up union fees. Apparently after been sussed the Branch secretary ended up doing a runner to spain and with well over 300k..

in my opinion the union devolution would have been a financial disaster for all of britian whilst still in a recession and for that reason im glad that it didn't happen...

When the times right can do what you want for me mate I realy don't care infact if im honest I like the thought of us all being independent though im under no illusions I don't think it would be a bed of roses for any of us...
Fair doos zombie...next time the indy thing comes up, maybye my esteemed english freinds can get a vote too:RpS_wink: that would work .lol

anyway lets leave the seriious shiite aside........boris johnson and bez coalition would do better than most right now:RpS_thumbup:

I recon I could get voted in as prime minister...all I need is Danny to put on here vote theplasterman and that would be 20,000 votes...that would get me in....I would choice zombie ,fat arm and bubbles as my cabinet and between us we can sort out Britain...one thing is for sure lads without all the politics I think we can always blame the richest people that gambled all the money away on unpayable loans to make themselves richer on the crash and the recovery of the world and at the end of the day we have a lot better country than most of the world who all want to come here....great britain......vote theplasterman

wolfy Smith tooting popular front

Attachments

• images.jpg
    images.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 267
zombie9 said:
it was either argue with @fataarm my ginge, pail skinned, tartan skirt wearing nemesis or talk to the wife though mate!

no brainer realy!!!:RpS_crying:
Your just wanting a look up my tartan skirt zombie:RpS_wink: ginger pubes :-0...
Humbled to be choice over yer mrs tbh:RpS_wub:

Your just wanting a look up my tartan skirt zombie:RpS_wink: ginger pubes :-0...
Humbled to be choice over yer mrs tbh:RpS_wub:

trust me mate you shouldn't be she looks like the big lass out of the film shallow hall GULP!:RpS_crying:

no. We are self employed, we are on our own, it will be the fittest that survive! And it is more important to use their brains then their arms.
I have been self employed since 1968, i do not care about anyone else, if they cannot cut the mustard then they will fall by the wayside, we do not carry any dead wood.

u didnt read what i said read again **** spreads doing private earnin loads great spreads earning less

found a site spoke to the foreman told me the prices ect asked me when can u start
3.45 a metre skim
thought sweet
spent a day on my own setting up water butts bags up scrim bead ect top floor some flats
so next day come in
my water butts had drill holes in them and lots a bags split crim beeen takin down
thought wt the fucs this
so i proceed fill forms numbers ect and he said the price u have been givin is wat u stick to blahh b;lhh gave me a book ect
i was mad after thinking this seems wrong rest of the spreads then started talkin to me long story short once i joined everthing was fine
it was 40 quid a month
have u work for mon???
he said ok ring u back in a bit then he did your here mon this is the con tact ect
the reason im saying this is do u think a union could be set up here and would it work
or do we need it
we are all in a trade were how many times has someone has said wow thats an art thats such a skill ????
i thinksomething should be done not just our trade but others so we all earn good and not get ripped off
i worked in usa and some guy i new was a regitered air condition guy some guy had air con installed and didnt pay him he put somthing on his house called a lean
the guy had to pay him or face selling his house cos it blocked his bank and credit cards
im tired of going to work and hoping we will get paid and when private or builders
Did you fail english in school?

so when u go on site as self employed you price your own work ????/ noooo u get the oprices and u decide wther its worth it

when we use to go on site we would price the work supply and fit.
sub contracting is a dead loss. paddle your own canoe!

George I remember you wasn't your bro lee the phantom attic shitter we worked in hunters run and pheasants run ,mc loughlin the prick and that other c**t Sean Martin some work out there boy made some good money I also know that union c**t Doyle was his second name prick use to tell us he run us off the site use to say he was the rat catcher paid him a couple of times then told him to f**k off , you only see them fmuckers when times are good then when it goes tits up ya don't hear a dicky bird

Your right about two things Maggie is a hero of mine and yes the fact the deficit is not lower is down to the lib dems not voting for bigger cuts in benefits etc, why is the country doing so well because it tightened its belt, Europe Carried on spending and looks what happened now the world is following osbornes example fact.
I've read some amount of pish on here over the years but you sir win hands down! Benefits is a minuscule amount of what we owe and taking money from parents trying to get back into work and the disabled while letting the big companies off with billions is typical Tory talk.

I've read some amount of pish on here over the years but you sir win hands down! Benefits is a minuscule amount of what we owe and taking money from parents trying to get back into work and the disabled while letting the big companies off with billions is typical Tory talk.

Benefits should be for the needy not the bone idol, i do not want to get back into this again but if I have to I will :sisi:

3.45 a metre skim
thought sweet
so next day come in
thought wt the fucs this
it was 40 quid a month
have u work for mon???
or do we need it
was in union in Ireland had this blue card thing for it if i remember right

Status
Not open for further replies.