plasterers union

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
you missed the point. bankers are tories! it was their greed that got uk in problems NOT the labour party.

Why is it that labour supporters do not get that if you forever spend more than you earn you will go bust which is how Gordon brown left the country, so where the bankers come into this I have no idea, I think it's something like 60% of all tax collected comes from the city

they still use shedloads of coal, saw it on news, bring big shiploads from russia, 40 percent of power stations are still powered by coal.

I despise the word union, unions are for your left wing do gooding loonies, if milliband gets in it's not a union we wil need it's the number for the dole office when they take us back into recession and bankrupt the country's, let's not forget they did the last time oh and the time before that.

Wrong Maggie shut down the mines remember so no need for coal so no need for chimneys, and funny how the country flourished once Maggie crushed the unions

I think you will find Fred the shred is not a Tory and it was labour that virtually bankrupt the country
After the Wall Street crash - which caused a worldwide recession - controls were put in place to prevent bankers from fooking things up. This worked a treat for over 50 years until your hero Thatcher decided to remove these controls and slowly but surely another crash became inevitable, again caused by the bankers.
And when you refer to the last lot, Blairs' government were tories in disguise, just under a different banner.
The debt of the nation has risen drastically in the last 5 years, so if we were 'almost bankrupt' then - what are we now?
First time in history the countries debt is over ONE TRILLION POUNDS.
Maybe that's the lib-dems fault though eh?

After the Wall Street crash - which caused a worldwide recession - controls were put in place to prevent bankers from fooking things up. This worked a treat for over 50 years until your hero Thatcher decided to remove these controls and slowly but surely another crash became inevitable, again caused by the bankers.
And when you refer to the last lot, Blairs' government were tories in disguise, just under a different banner.
The debt of the nation has risen drastically in the last 5 years, so if we were 'almost bankrupt' then - what are we now?
First time in history the countries debt is over ONE TRILLION POUNDS.
Maybe that's the lib-dems fault though eh?

Your right about two things Maggie is a hero of mine and yes the fact the deficit is not lower is down to the lib dems not voting for bigger cuts in benefits etc, why is the country doing so well because it tightened its belt, Europe Carried on spending and looks what happened now the world is following osbornes example fact.

theyre all a shower of shite. career politicians who have never worked. all part of the same mix which is greed. labour started the privatisation of the nhs and you now have cherie blair cashing in on it. the irony. the tories going on about green issues then giving the fracking companies the rights to mine under private land. ***** the lot of them. the more fringe parties in a hung parliament the better. i dont ask or expect anything. and when in my hour of need i need something i know i will get **** all from any government.

Why is it that labour supporters do not get that if you forever spend more than you earn you will go bust which is how Gordon brown left the country, so where the bankers come into this I have no idea, I think it's something like 60% of all tax collected comes from the city

the answer is fair income tax. you can not have the very wealthy having tax breaks. with a off shore address and bank accounts and have the nhs, police force, army, fire service, teachers, ambulance drivers running on empty.

the bankers where greedy by purchasing mortgages from usa that where bundled up a few good ones and loads of bad ones. anyone could get a loan from the banks with just a telephone call. the bankers are supporters of the tory party.

theyre all a shower of shite. career politicians who have never worked. all part of the same mix which is greed. labour started the privatisation of the nhs and you now have cherie blair cashing in on it. the irony. the tories going on about green issues then giving the fracking companies the rights to mine under private land. ***** the lot of them. the more fringe parties in a hung parliament the better. i dont ask or expect anything. and when in my hour of need i need something i know i will get **** all from any government.

Your right but I'd sooner be led by the Tories than the looney left

the answer is fair income tax. you can not have the very wealthy having tax breaks. with a off shore address and bank accounts and have the nhs, police force, army, fire service, teachers, ambulance drivers running on empty.

the bankers where greedy by purchasing mortgages from usa that where bundled up a few good ones and loads of bad ones. anyone could get a loan from the banks with just a telephone call. the bankers are supporters of the tory party.

Are you a politician because you completely ignored the first part about spending more than is earned.

George Orwell
“Never mind the milk, comrades!" cried Napoleon, placing himself in front of the buckets. "That will be attended to. The harvest is more important. Comrade Snowball will lead the way. I shall follow in a few minutes. Forward, comrades! The hay is waiting."
So the animals trooped down to the hayfield to begin the harvest, and when they came back in the evening it was noticed that the milk had disappeared.”
― George Orwell, Animal Farm

George Orwell
“Never mind the milk, comrades!" cried Napoleon, placing himself in front of the buckets. "That will be attended to. The harvest is more important. Comrade Snowball will lead the way. I shall follow in a few minutes. Forward, comrades! The hay is waiting."
So the animals trooped down to the hayfield to begin the harvest, and when they came back in the evening it was noticed that the milk had disappeared.”
― George Orwell, Animal Farm

very good!
george orwell was born in ipswich and he took his pen name from the river orwell that runs through the town.

Your right about two things Maggie is a hero of mine and yes the fact the deficit is not lower is down to the lib dems not voting for bigger cuts in benefits etc, why is the country doing so well because it tightened its belt, Europe Carried on spending and looks what happened now the world is following osbornes example fact.

So did the tories......... When Cameron took over in 2010 government spending was £673 BILLION for the year........ maybe that was partly spending commitments from the last lot. So let's jump to 2014............................... Government spending was £714 BILLION. Belt tightening indeed :RpS_wink:

uk Government Spending: Total, Federal, State, Local for 2014 - Charts

So did the tories......... When Cameron took over in 2010 government spending was £673 BILLION for the year........ maybe that was partly spending commitments from the last lot. So let's jump to 2014............................... Government spending was £714 BILLION. Belt tightening indeed :RpS_wink:

uk Government Spending: Total, Federal, State, Local for 2014 - Charts

Yes that's belt tightening because had it been labour it would of been 900billion plus

Schools train you to be ignorant with style [...] they prepare you to be a usable victim for a military industrial complex that needs manpower. As long as you're just smart enough to do a job and just dumb enough to swallow what they feed you, you're going to be alright [...] So I believe that schools mechanically and very specifically try and breed out any hint of creative thought in the kids that are coming up.”
― Frank Zappa

=gps;843340]It's looking like labour and the snp, so after voting to leave the uk they will end up ruling over the English, fooking disgrace
As aposed to what??? Engand ruling over"they" oops sorry scotland...

Spoken like a true tory:rolleyes)..maggie used to refer to us as "they" aswell.

Fooking Disgrace...lol:RpS_lol:

Fooking Disgrace...lol:RpS_lol:

tbh realy wished yer ginger freckley pail skin feckers had got your braveheart independence and fukd right off and built that wall back up...

would have saved us a few quid just another drain on the resources no better than benefit dwellers and imigrants...

its all take take take!!!

don't bite the hand that feeds yer my friend!!!

tbh realy wished yer ginger freckley pail skin feckers had got your braveheart independence and fukd right off and built that wall back up...

would have saved us a few quid just another drain on the resources no better than benefit dwellers and imigrants...

its all take take take!!!

don't bite the hand that feeds yer my friend!!!
yeah that much of a hand that feeds zombie, that cameron and milliband bent over backwards giving out extra power sharing to scotland,at the 11th hour .:RpS_lol:..
strange eh?:rolleyes)

They as in the SNP, English MP's have no say in Scottish matters but Scottish MP's have a say on English matters

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.