How are the cheapys fending?

Members online

No members online now.
Go private @John j ffs they will have to set up a crowdfunding page for us mate!!!!
We did 2 in oxspring . Lounge and a box room. In a bungalow . Nice low ceilings . I think we got 400 . Lad 120 me 280 . We were done early ish though . But wouldnt get that in thurnscoe . No offence @puddove xxx

CepFO7LW8AAW33j.jpg

I allow two days too , but I protect everything and fully scaffold the room , there’s loads of dead hero’s in the cemetery that done them in 5 hours :rolleyes:
I’m on my own and just turned 55 , I price for 2 days , protect stairs with carpet protection if up stairs, take up, 10/12 6x3, 3/ 4 multi, erect scaffold, that’s 10 o clock , find joists, board ceiling, rule out any wavy ceiling lines , that’s day 1.... day 2 , pva any Previous day prep work , set ceiling, drop scaffold , and clean , easy £600 +

4 x 4 room . Boarded for 11 half hour snap. Skimmed for 2. 30 ish tidy up f**k off
Your forgetting having to pick up the gear, time doing a quote/seeing the job.

I would quote that as £60 material, 11 hours work at £35 factoring in picking up material/quoting and disposal £385

Total £445
+ 10% for business profit
£489.50

I’m on my own and just turned 55 , I price for 2 days , protect stairs with carpet protection if up stairs, take up, 10/12 6x3, 3/ 4 multi, erect scaffold, that’s 10 o clock , find joists, board ceiling, rule out any wavy ceiling lines , that’s day 1.... day 2 , pva any Previous day prep work , set ceiling, drop scaffold , and clean , easy £600 +
Who said it was up stairs

Wtf you pva’ing? Lol