Materials

that's £250 a week mate ....
if you get the £50 from a different job everyday.

turn off phone and head straight to Wetherspoons

youd have a cracking week :LOL: :risas2:

It's there tho mate. What if customer think your going do a running with the upfront money.

I had a guy do some fencing at home a couple of years ago. He was recommended and said can I can 750 so I can buy panels gravel boards etc... I said no probs. He did the shitest job ever. Told him I wasnt happy he said keep rest of money and I ripped out everything he did and did it myself.

Now if he didn't ask for that 750 he would have been out of pocket. Instead I was 750 out of pocket. The c**t.

It's there tho mate. What if customer think your going do a running with the upfront money.

I had a guy do some fencing at home a couple of years ago. He was recommended and said can I can 750 so I can buy panels gravel boards etc... I said no probs. He did the shitest job ever. Told him I wasnt happy he said keep rest of money and I ripped out everything he did and did it myself.

Now if he didn't ask for that 750 he would have been out of pocket. Instead I was 750 out of pocket. The c**t.

what an arsehole mate

think there was a villain on here being hounded a while ago taking big lumps of money on rendering jobs
putting a day in then doing a runner ....

wonder I'd he was ever cought up with.

few of the public named him.

Dont think I could do that @Vincey . Feels awkward.
Fair enough mate am not saying everyone should just saying for me had enough of everyone taking the piss , we all same , some pay on job completion when we walking to van and a lot say yeah will transfer the money and we hear jack s**t , others book us in then cancel or aren’t in or moan about stupid crap , in general I just feel over the last few years most people have changed nowadays there’s probably 30% ok people the rest are all just nightmare awkward disrespectful and have no morals, most thinks we are just scum