How are the cheapys fending?

I don’t know what part of the country u are in? But I’m in london and mortgages here , even cheaper properties, people are borrowing 350k just for a one bed flat, that’s a minimum, I think the bs will want more than 11£ back per month on that
a neighbour has her house 4 bedroom, 2 large living rooms, etc for sale,.....on market for 210,000,....reduced from 235,000,.....still can not sell it after 2 years,........moving down south to milton keynes,....prices 350,000 for 1 bedroom apartment and upwards,.......different world,.......

a neighbour has her house 4 bedroom, 2 large living rooms, etc for sale,.....on market for 210,000,....reduced from 235,000,.....still can not sell it after 2 years,........moving down south to milton keynes,....prices 350,000 for 1 bedroom apartment and upwards,.......different world,.......
Yea that’s what I was saying hector , 1 bed flat in a s**t part of London 350 min,2 beds425/450, most of those will have95% mortgages , so the extra repayment each month eaquates to a lot of money , and also especially if people are living to every penny they earn As it is

I’ve got a bigger car loan than that :D

Yea that’s what I was saying hector , 1 bed flat in a s**t part of London 350 min,2 beds425/450, most of those will have95% mortgages , so the extra repayment each month eaquates to a lot of money , and also especially if people are living to every penny they earn As it is
what kind of mortgage are they paying for those prices super,..........one thing i have noticed in recent years,is how many people from down south are moving up here,.......definate not a mass exodous, but is noticable,........house prices the main reason,....but also less traffic/slower pace of life ,.........one woman i was talking to says she feels like shouting at the shop assistants to get a move on,but she is the one who has had to change her ways,.............never been to london myself

what kind of mortgage are they paying for those prices super,..........one thing i have noticed in recent years,is how many people from down south are moving up here,.......definate not a mass exodous, but is noticable,........house prices the main reason,....but also less traffic/slower pace of life ,.........one woman i was talking to says she feels like shouting at the shop assistants to get a move on,but she is the one who has had to change her ways,.............never been to london myself
Don’t know mate , but I bet most couples are paying a grand plus a month.

yea I can understand that , they can get more for their money up there

Funny how you get the retired chap going into shop on Monday morning at 8.am to pay his paper bill!
“You got all day to do it, holding me up for work!” Lol :ROFLMAO:

You'll always notice the lads you can tell are earning real money dont need to mention it....ever.....its like the chaps you know are hard as f**k never feel the need to puff their chest out....boasting is just about insecurity and a desire to project an image...them who are already there dont need to
giphy (29).gif

And it’s a horrible place.

1 example here,me..car,child maintenance,kitchen re-pay that's £1200 a month there..that's not added food,council tax,van,insurances,gas,electric and water,pension I contribute to,holiday that I bought in january at £400 a month until July meant to be going august:frenetico:that's just touching the sides.im not even working but different circumstances 4 every1..bloody £800 a month
Wow some people really are s**t with money and live beyond their means

A kid I know started on wagons. At first he wasnt on the artic lorry was driving like the removal van size ones. Said he had van full of hairibo seconds that he was taking to be destroyed . Said only thing that was wrong with em was colours had run. Said it was strict as f**k so he couldnt take any . Bet the f**k**s who were in charge of destroying em weren't as strict
Nice, there would have been a bit of 'spillage' that day if I was doing it.
They make some of them in pontefract I think.

Nah not me fella, I’ve sat indoors last 4 weeks saving lives and protecting the NHS and realising what a s**t show the government have done with this. A c**t is saying they are doing well. A c**t is going to work .
easy to criticize the government when you lefty T***s are never gonna be in a position to make those decisions

I might go back digging holes
plastering is s**t
not sure how how anyone likes it
Lad I know is getting £120 a day just to keep site tidy...mainly jet washing. Doesn't even need his own tools!

said it a billion times. Cant think of a worse trade to do for s**t money. Can earn shitty 150s labouring on grounds . Get a few tickets and you’re on500 a day within6 months

Wow calm down pal. Majority of people are pieces of s**t that’s a big statement to come out with, I bet u don’t have many friends with that attitude u big nose twatt

I have 3 friends all with big noses and we are all staying in and saving lives and protecting the NHS