How are the cheapys fending?

Government said carry on working and the grant will be taxable. I'll wait until I see it in writing when we're contacted by HMRC that they will not be clawing any of it back if you 'have' worked in march, April or may. Asked my accountant if there is any chance they could, she said I don't think so, but can't guarantee it. I went on 5 live and asked Martin Lewis the same question. His reply was "my hunch is that they will only tax you and not ask for anything back, but I can't say for sure" .... I'll be checking the small print when the application arrives. I do not f**k**g trust them.

Said it from the beginning this year is basically a right off for many reasons. Work for us will probably start back early July...but as everything will be phased it may still be hard to get hold of materials...

there will be a lot of trouble, a lot of building contractors are defaulting on their payment to the venture capitalists. who are being financed up to 80%of the contract, if house prices fall as expected the builders will go bust.

there will be a lot of trouble, a lot of building contractors are defaulting on their payment to the venture capitalists. who are being financed up to 80%of the contract, if house prices fall as expected the builders will go bust.
That’s handy I’ll buy another btl, every cloud(y)

That’s handy I’ll buy another btl, every cloud(y)

a local landlord has just died he had a nice block of purpose built 2 story bed sits.
years ago he purchased a small builders merchants in Colchester town centre. turned the front 2 buildings into shops and built the bed sit block in the yard, the bed sits have there own parking and their own entrance. it is a nice set up if the price is right.

Couple of my mates still working say that to me , “you got more chance getting in supermarket” lol Maybe but your doing both you silly bastards LMAO.

The I’ve got materials and I’ll let people fight over crumbs lol crease up..

I got 25 bags of dura on one job and pallet of multi on other could care less about them tbh.

More important things then powered in bags , numbers in a account and pushing s**t up walls..

This place man, plasterers are f**k**g self indulgent wankers, wish I wasn’t associated with the trade
You not working till a vaccine is found then? Serious question?

You not working till a vaccine is found then? Serious question?

I work on sites mate with 100/150 other people.

I won’t be going in till the social distancing rules are relaxed. Impossible to stay 2 meters apart and all using same canteen and toilets.

Site i was on had people from London , Southampton , Portsmouth and from all over.

all the time we are being asked to stay at home I will be

I work on sites mate with 100/150 other people.

I won’t be going in till the social distancing rules are relaxed. Impossible to stay 2 meters apart and all using same canteen and toilets.

Site i was on had people from London , Southampton , Portsmouth and from all over.

all the time we are being asked to stay at home I will be
Cant be a spread,ive never known a spread to use the canteen lol

Scientists are saying vitamin d helps survival rates..funny how every1 was taking bog rolls off shelves and leaving vitimin Ailes scott free,couldn't make it up..wasnt @Dollar making this point abit back?

No eating on site fella straight red card, and I’m supervisor got to to go in and sign in the lads and give the briefing every morning.

morgan Sindall site, they are the worst,want you to jump through hoops, need a permit for a ladder but they want you to work during a world wide pandemic lol

No eating on site fella straight red card, and I’m supervisor got to to go in and sign in the lads and give the briefing every morning.

morgan Sindall site, they are the worst,want you to jump through hoops, need a permit for a ladder but they want you to work during a world wide pandemic lol
U seen that piss take photo mock up of health and safety guy saying you cant wear shorts but can work through a pandemic..I'd rather not eat than sit in a canteen on price,get in go home is my motto

Yeah ridiculous ain’t lol these big firms all on there terms and all they care about is ticking boxes.

I would if on my own but the the 2 others lads like to squeeze their sarnie in about 11 after first hit , only quick stop, Second one going on about 11:30 ..

this is how they snag your work as well lol what chance you got ffs

Attachments

• 332E7BDE-D5EE-437C-AA42-E39477D5AD4E.png
    332E7BDE-D5EE-437C-AA42-E39477D5AD4E.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 168
He works on sites
U seen that piss take photo mock up of health and safety guy saying you cant wear shorts but can work through a pandemic..I'd rather not eat than sit in a canteen on price,get in go home is my motto
What was your previous alias then your definitely not a newbie,
And Your not Gavin

I just passed local pond , 20 fishermen having a barbecue whilst having a bank tidy up

Use to walk past this pond @essexandy and climb the willow trees to look down on the carp monsters ( don't fish myself ) , lovely to watch
One early evening I thought they had been poisoned , all up against one bank splashing around , assumed later this was spawning as none dead next day ?
Most clubs have stopped work parties, I have.
Yes that sounds as if the carp were getting fruity. You perv for watching.