How are the cheapys fending?

Members online

lurpak

Artex Boy
Bet them £80 / £120 a day lads are feeling it now and starting to panic.

Genuinely intrigued as how people who are running low on cash are managing now?

No money coming in / money still going out. Only a matter of time before the cashflow fails.

I've had two calls in the past week from customers i had put off because of the current situation..
Just to let me know they've got someone else to do it.
So obviously the :X3: paddle is still spinning for some plasterers.
Judas’

Governments have showed how they can whip you up into a frenzy
A lot of The £120 lads have carried on subject to gear
When your hungry who gives a fook about 2m gap

Whoever thinks life will ever be back to normal is in for a fooking wake up call

Your welcome

I've had two calls in the past week from customers i had put off because of the current situation..
So obviously the paddle is still spinning for some plasterers.:X3:

I’ve been looking at posted jobs on mybuilder and can see all the scamps who are still working.

saying that, only real reason I’ve stopped it I’ve turned into a sloth. Just booked a holiday for December. Might start back working next year

There truly are some selfish horrible c**ts out there. f**k em mate, let them have it! You know you are protecting you’re nearest and dearest and that’s all that matters. (y)

He could just buy a property there for the cost of a dirty weekend in Scarborough though.

the shacks are fetching around 60k there now, there are being rented out at £400 per month. the council make them have EWI fitted before they can be occupied.
the government has put in new roads and kerb stones trying to give the area a lift.

I suppose it really depends on what type of job it is? If it's a job that can be done whilst working within the governments guidelines then why shouldn't they get someone else in if you're not happy to do so?
IMHO everything is on a case by case basis.

Jaywick Sands will be a bit cold in December !

Worse. Xmas in Poland. Something different

6018B20C-62FB-4889-A507-05AE68CDCBE9.jpeg

I suppose it really depends on what type of job it is? If it's a job that can be done whilst working within the governments guidelines then why shouldn't they get someone else in if you're not happy to do so?
IMHO everything is on a case by case basis.
fair enough...One was a full living room..sheet up board lid, skim full lot..house occupied, two teenage kids ?
How awkward and hassle would that be?...
Even more to the point,just shows some of the general public ain't giving a f**k either. :rolleyes:

fair enough...One was a full living room..sheet up board lid, skim full lot..house occupied, two teenage kids ?
How awkward and hassle would that be?...
Even more to the point,just shows some of the general public ain't giving a f**k either. :rolleyes:
Well I wouldn't have been going into that occupied house either mate.
You have to remember that most of the public are as thick as shite. Like plasterers.

You’ve just got to read the threads on here about the desperados out hunting for gear not giving a monkeys fk about the virus and the impact it can have.

Bet them £80 / £120 a day lads are feeling it now and starting to panic.

Genuinely intrigued as how people who are running low on cash are managing now?

No money coming in / money still going out. Only a matter of time before the cashflow fails.
If u think thats cheap wait to u see how low they are going to go soon.

It's a tough one, and will get worse before it gets better. I'm not working and by the looks of things it will be some time before I can. Gov't advice/instruction, the type of work for the stage we're at, the amount of people that would need to be there, plus the nature of the business we're working for with their requirement for public access etc all mean it's not viable.

But, and it's a big but. If the choice were between working and losing my house or may family suffering? I have to say I'd be working and devil take the hindmost.

I think it's a bad idea going out at the moment, but I can't honestly judge anyone for doing so if they have to because I'd do the same. People doing it purely from greed are a different matter, but I've found that sort get their comeuppance in the end anyway.

It's a tough one, and will get worse before it gets better. I'm not working and by the looks of things it will be some time before I can. Gov't advice/instruction, the type of work for the stage we're at, the amount of people that would need to be there, plus the nature of the business we're working for with their requirement for public access etc all mean it's not viable.

But, and it's a big but. If the choice were between working and losing my house or may family suffering? I have to say I'd be working and devil take the hindmost.

I think it's a bad idea going out at the moment, but I can't honestly judge anyone for doing so if they have to because I'd do the same. People doing it purely from greed are a different matter, but I've found that sort get their comeuppance in the end anyway.

The issue is, there is no exit strategy once the lockdown is over. After 3 weeks or when ever it is, the disease is still out there nothing will change on that front, the whole point of the lockdown is to squash the peak and to let the nhs deal with it at a steady rate.
That’s why I can’t get my head round lads out grafting, the defence being “I’ve got bills to pay” its rubbish we’ve all got bills to pay and don’t go to work for the funnies of it, but we just have to sit it out until the peak passes.

It your self employed you have/need to have a bit put away as a safety net otherwise what’s the point you may aswell go and work for someone on paye and have that safety net.if your self employed and submit a self assesment (as you should) and pay your tax (as you should) theve said you’ll get a rebate back. What Is the incentive to go out and graft to put your loved ones at risk ? It can only be cash types bottom feeders out and about.

The issue is, there is no exit strategy once the lockdown is over. After 3 weeks or when ever it is, the disease is still out there nothing will change on that front, the whole point of the lockdown is to squash the peak and to let the nhs deal with it at a steady rate.
That’s why I can’t get my head round lads out grafting, the defence being “I’ve got bills to pay” its rubbish we’ve all got bills to pay and don’t go to work for the funnies of it, but we just have to sit it out until the peak passes.

I know, and I agree, but there are as many circumstances as there are people. Imagine for example in February you completed on your first buy to let as an investment for the future and security for your pension and family.

You've extended your own mortgage for a deposit and got a BTL mortgage. You can cover the payments, just. So all's well while you're working and you're doing the work on the new place at weekends and evenings.

Then this hits and it's game over because you can't pay one mortgage let alone two. You have the house in a state that it can't be let or sold and whilst you can have a mortgage holiday you're just racking up more debt and doubling/trebling the time until you can let it.

You've done nothing wrong, been quite sensible in many ways. Yet now you're faced with financial ruin or working in poor circumstances. What do you do?

I use that example because I did exactly that some years ago. It all worked out fine for me because it went to plan. But I know exactly what I'd be doing if I was in that position, and I'd argue anyone else would do the same. You're not going to lose the lot over a might or maybe.

It your self employed you have/need to have a bit put away as a safety net otherwise what’s the point you may aswell go and work for someone on paye and have that safety net.if your self employed and submit a self assesment (as you should) and pay your tax (as you should) theve said you’ll get a rebate back. What Is the incentive to go out and graft to put your loved ones at risk ? It can only be cash types bottom feeders out and about.

it's a full time job keeping the kids in line mate :frenetico:

when I'm back at work and she calls complaining about the little fuuckers I think il be a bit more understanding now :sisi:

I know, and I agree, but there are as many circumstances as there are people. Imagine for example in February you completed on your first buy to let as an investment for the future and security for your pension and family.

You've extended your own mortgage for a deposit and got a BTL mortgage. You can cover the payments, just. So all's well while you're working and you're doing the work on the new place at weekends and evenings.

Then this hits and it's game over because you can't pay one mortgage let alone two. You have the house in a state that it can't be let or sold and whilst you can have a mortgage holiday you're just racking up more debt and doubling/trebling the time until you can let it.

You've done nothing wrong, been quite sensible in many ways. Yet now you're faced with financial ruin or working in poor circumstances. What do you do?

I use that example because I did exactly that some years ago. It all worked out fine for me because it went to plan. But I know exactly what I'd be doing if I was in that position, and I'd argue anyone else would do the same. You're not going to lose the lot over a might or maybe.
Your right, you can adjust any senerio to any circumstance.
The way to have done it would have just have the government from the outset to just say essential works only, like they did in spain, France etc why are we going a different route with it. Working on your own house you can kind of justify it but working on peoples houses, empty or what ever it’s nonsense isn’t it. You can’t judge people and right it’s none of my business, but we can all have opinions on it. The fella on here (can’t remember who) his Mrs is a nurse, it must be gauling to see what she’s going through then reading on here about jokers searching around for bags of skim.

it's a full time job keeping the kids in line mate :frenetico:

when I'm back at work and she calls complaining about the little fuuckers I think il be a bit more understanding now :sisi:
Ha I’ve got a young family I know the score. I rarely see my young daughter,I normally work long hours, so on that front it’s given me a crumb of comfort at the moment.

Ha I’ve got a young family I know the score. I rarely see my young daughter,I normally work long hours, so on that front it’s given me a crumb of comfort at the moment.

there great up until 7PM
thats when my head says enough is enough lol

I go and sit in the garden or to the shed that’s my escapism, I don’t drink anymore so I don’t even have that pleasure, my few pleasures in life Are bags of Haribo more addictive than crack them sweets.

I go and sit in the garden or to the shed that’s my escapism, I don’t drink anymore so I don’t even have that pleasure, my few pleasures in life Are bags of Haribo more addictive than crack them sweets.

I'm the same mate
my own little bench end of the garden
last place the sun hits aswell (y) (y)

£1 Billion paid out on just 6020 loans from government. Only 6020! Money isn’t getting through to business that are struggling to stay afloat. This is just the start of the claims.
Don’t hold your breath all you holier than thou on here.

£1 Billion paid out on just 6020 loans from government. Only 6020! Money isn’t getting through to business that are struggling to stay afloat. This is just the start of the claims.
Don’t hold your breath all you holier than thou on here.
They’ll have to honour what they’ve said otherwise they’ll uproar wont they. but agree on the banks dragging there feet with it, we as tax payers still own chunks of the banks aswell to rub salt into the wounds.