Unifinish

Members online

No members online now.
Blar blar , yep thought I was right ,
View attachment 16543

Like I said I'll make up my own mind
Thanks
Yeh and keep making it up lol instead of copying a photo regarding pre grits to get your point across, badly, you remember posting this? Maybe contact the pregrit people you quoted and tell them you forgot about this :)
image.jpeg

Yeh and keep making it up lol instead of copying a photo regarding pre grits to get your point across, badly, you remember posting this? Maybe contact the pregrit people you quoted and tell them you forgot about this :)
View attachment 16568
You keep banging on about the tile thing and I would take them off if possible, already said that, anyways for the post you found from some where

IMG_3413.jpg

You keep banging on about the tile thing and I would take them off if possible, already said that, anyways for the post you found from some where

View attachment 16583
Contradicts your last post that said no pregrit needed for uni lol your going round in circles adding a lie on every time, I can't keep up with your lies so I'm out, your boring me.

Just had an email off BG saying they have told you to change your avatar, they don't want you mentioning their new plaster, heard they said you need to get a shag you obviously misheard them lol

Contradicts your last post that said no pregrit needed for uni lol your going round in circles adding a lie on every time, I can't keep up with your lies so I'm out, your boring me.
If you ever bothered to read and understand the unifinish information on Bg website you'd understand it doesn't concradict, all the info has been there from day one for using it. I never seen anywhere they say it's ok to skim over tiles , making my own mind up that if there isn't a surface that bond it won't stick to that uni doesn't is why I'd make my own judgement or do a test area and see, in terms of some sand/cement backgrounds the information is from the same link to sometimes control suction ,
Op started out discussing all this the information always been there.
But if anyone talks about it , god help them lol

If you ever bothered to read and understand the unifinish information on Bg website you'd understand it doesn't concradict, all the info has been there from day one for using it. I never seen anywhere they say it's ok to skim over tiles , making my own mind up that if there isn't a surface that bond it won't stick to that uni doesn't is why I'd make my own judgement or do a test area and see, in terms of some sand/cement backgrounds the information is from the same link to sometimes control suction ,

But why would he or anyone else want to, it's not needed, not wanted, not trusted, not cost effective, and not stocked, and when it was the aforementioned comes into it as it wasn't bought for these reasons.

End of thread

For the benefit of forum please only mention this product in your little closed club for big babies.

You truly are thick it's you who contradicts all their information not them, have you actually listened over the last 12 months? I read the info on it the day it was out, pity you didn't because you have been saying the opposite of what they have said and made stuff up to go with it. I don't think you really understand that you have been pushing this product since day one and your all over the posters so you should understand when you say something regarding it people will expect you to be an expert. I have been pushing the magnetic plaster also because I think it's great, have you noticed there is no confusion over it? Have you noticed people don't get shot down for not liking it or more often the price of it, let's have it right it's a hell of a lot more expensive than uni.

Skimming silk artex walls with it today, going very well, no chance of doing it in a day if pva and multi.