Tapit tape

Members online

hope to get first large batch ready for around Christmas new year, still need to find ways to distribute so that costs are kept as low as possible.
Any ideas welcome. (i like my men to have proper mens names Carys x)
maybe a tie up with a plasterers supplier would get it out there initially.
one roll free with a pack of board beads @Plasterers1StopShop ?

There’s still time for me to cut a deal with tapit mate
I'll give you fifty quid but I want FORTY percent of your business.
duncan-bannatyne-420437.jpg

pm me an address to send you a roll over,it will be a success for both of us.

Hi @tapit I've only commented a couple of times on this in the early days of you introducing your product on here. Why is it only now that you are making contact with P1? If I had a product like yours I would of found every single distributor in the land and approached. Like I said before the reluctance with many is that your product is where we can't nail or staple ; any spread will know if this is so will stick before setting up. Like @zombie said pink grip, grip fill, out of date bonding/dab, easifill etc etc.
I mentioned to you before plasterspot indicators, a product that is selling well but not on a huge scale. I like the product but have spent £15 in 2 years. Girda grip is another. Have you considered other applications?
FB_IMG_1566973499362.jpg

Emergency bodywork repair tape?

Had no point to make , waiting for beef to cool

See when I googled that, what I found. Good to see he's spending his money wisely.

Silly t**t
DB6VTilXgAADeiU.jpg
used to have a wife his own age.

Hi @tapit I've only commented a couple of times on this in the early days of you introducing your product on here. Why is it only now that you are making contact with P1? If I had a product like yours I would of found every single distributor in the land and approached. Like I said before the reluctance with many is that your product is where we can't nail or staple ; any spread will know if this is so will stick before setting up. Like @zombie said pink grip, grip fill, out of date bonding/dab, easifill etc etc.
I mentioned to you before plasterspot indicators, a product that is selling well but not on a huge scale. I like the product but have spent £15 in 2 years. Girda grip is another. Have you considered other applications?
View attachment 39362

Emergency bodywork repair tape?

Had no point to make , waiting for beef to cool
It's a slow process oli.
The big guys need to see it works and that there's a market before they will even look at it.
I have been in touch early on with all the multi nationals.
The way forward is to get you guys to try it and acknowledge it works and then the retailers will get interested.
From small acorns and all that.