Tapit tape

Members online

Oh Fickling brilliant. I forgot it's Friday.

I'm in.
giphy (19).gif

Just to clarify, what’s your point? Why do you think it’s madness? That’s a honest review pal I’m not biased either way, it helped me out today.
In my situation today what would you have done? Clout nails?

5 little dabs/squirt with pink grip on back of bead and can level bead at sametime if needed.

Ready to scim in in around 10 mins max

I know a man opened a business called cracking plaster. It did so badly that he became a youtuber.
I always wanted to put on side of van when I was younger.... If you've got any cracks want filling I'm your man! :ROFLMAO: if that wasn't blatant enough to say I'm a male s**t and want to f**k you I dunno what is lol!!:ROFLMAO:

1O mins, are you for real? no waiting with tape ,tape it skim it fin it o

Yes 10 mins max also I can pull wonky walls level easy I can't with your tape.

Your tape has it's uses but I have other products which I also can use.

For what it's worth I 100% would use your product in lots of situations mainly old sand cement angles also run full length down beads down wooden angle beads!

Yes 10 mins max also I can pull wonky walls level easy I can't with your tape.

Your tape has it's uses but I have other products which I also can use.

For what it's worth I 100% would use your product in lots of situations mainly old sand cement angles also run full length down beads down wooden angle beads!
TRUE no good for wonky walls but a good thing to have in your arsenal

I always wanted to put on side of van when I was younger.... If you've got any cracks want filling I'm your man! :ROFLMAO: if that wasn't blatant enough to say I'm a male s**t and want to f**k you I dunno what is lol!!:ROFLMAO:
this is honest truth knew a guy that dealt in greenhouses and sheds. which he wrote on van and below it he put for erections phone BEN on 23441blah blah

Still got one of those stupid coving mitres in bottom of my tool box somewhere gimme a block anyday just saying!

Phil McCracken.

@smoother09 I don't think you were around for the Waltman debacle.

Things went so badly for him that Danny erased him from history.

It was funny as fcuk.