So has it affected your ability to win work ?

Members online

Yeah I know what you mean, we only screed, tack, direct bond, Bond out curved areas, skim and render on our new builds. Oh and over 400sqm of F&S is one new build last year and over 300 S&C F&S new builds in the last twenty years.
So yeah maybe we're not plasterers.
I'm sad.
Oh I have fixed a few (cough) metres of cornice and run a bit in situ.
Never mind, I'm still sad.
Well f**k me im not a plasterer either, f**k**g hell I am unemployed, at my age I may as well top myself to save the tax payer supporting such a useless piece of s**t

well im below you sir ive never ran cornice.....im not a spread at all ....i must be a sad sad man :(
but i did build a garden wall :bananahappy:
+ lots of demolishon which i loved.
and i know how to start a good fuucking garden fire.
Oh yes, you can't beat having a good burn up.

What a crock of s**t! 15 pages of bitching, yes men & egotistical helmets..

As with anything like this the yes men are paid to do, so we are never going to get a true reflection of the ‘scheme’ without trying ourselves which I hope is free as my time costs as with everyone’s else’s..

Let’s say tomorrow the scheme kicks in and everyone has to be an approved contractor, sites (house bashing) would grind to a halt if every skimmer needed his quals, BG would lose millions, main contractors the same the list goes on it boils down to money as ever as long as the products are moving who cares [emoji849]

Never going to be like Gas safe or NICEIC even these are getting degraded as YouTube videos showing ho to do everything..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a crock of s**t! 15 pages of bitching, yes men & egotistical helmets..

As with anything like this the yes men are paid to do, so we are never going to get a true reflection of the ‘scheme’ without trying ourselves which I hope is free as my time costs as with everyone’s else’s..

Let’s say tomorrow the scheme kicks in and everyone has to be an approved contractor, sites (house bashing) would grind to a halt if every skimmer needed his quals, BG would lose millions, main contractors the same the list goes on it boils down to money as ever as long as the products are moving who cares [emoji849]

Never going to be like Gas safe or NICEIC even these are getting degraded as YouTube videos showing ho to do everything..

Fifteen pages of bitching and s crock of shite, I'm guessing that this is why you didn't bother reading it all?
This BG scheme doesn't cover new build work so there's nothing to "kick in" and affect the building industry. Unfortunately IMO.

Fifteen pages of bitching and s crock of shite, I'm guessing that this is why you didn't bother reading it all?
This BG scheme doesn't cover new build work so there's nothing to "kick in" and affect the building industry. Unfortunately IMO.

Yeah I know it doesn’t bud, whereas the seemingly more rigorous ideal one in Ireland does cover it from what I read hence what I was referring too..