Plasterers 1 Stop Shop - New Trowels - Reviewers required

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it's funny cos I asked the other day whether it was the big boys who'll just get em......I'd of rather you be honest and say yes these are gettin em not register your interest for a cheap pr stunt .... hardly gonna make me use your shop now is it hahaha

I'd of been using marketing activities to keep existing customers happy coupled with bringing potential customers to your store off this forum alone........ sadly not and I'm only talking from a marketing view point. A pet hate so too speak from my past work

Chill your beans bud, I've stuck my name in many of times to do reviews etc never once been picked...

On another note I've spend a few tonne with P1SS in the past and he's fairly competitively priced and everything arrives on time

Ner Ner I've got a free trowel :p

Hahaha spanky I'm not having a go or being bitter but did I not call it the other day ?

Basic rule of pr .... always be upfront on all marketing.... cos ultimately the customers hold the power with there £ notes

Its only a trowel lads, dont get upset..lol... its german so will be decent quality, like I said before, the refina is the dogs, so cant see it being any better, who knows... see what the price is, the refina is 25 quid.. so will have to at least be the same price if not cheaper... enjoy your new trowels lads ..

Certainly won't be 'cheaper' will potentially be more cost effective though :RpS_thumbup: All will be revealed

The lucky lads selected to review the trowels are:
@Olican - @beddy - @bobby - @CTPlastering - @SpankySouthport
@UKPlasteringmachines - Facebook request
@Danny

If you could all email me your addresses so we can get the trowels sent out to you: ryan@pftcentral.co.uk

If you can get the emails to me by 3.00 you will have the trowel Monday, if not it will be Tuesday.

On your reviews please let us all know what you are using the trowel for. Also please be as honest as you can on the performance of the trowel. The price of these trowels will certainly be competitive to other manufacturers :RpS_thumbup:. Pictures and videos uploaded to Facebook or Twitter will really be appreciated!

Cheers,

Ryan

Thanks Ryan, just got in after working away for a week in a wi-fi free zone :RpS_cursing: massive tpf withdrawal symptoms. Will email you my details shortly, Halfway through a 5000m skimming job so will be able to give a thorough review. Will get some vids up as well @Danny :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Ryan, just got in after working away for a week in a wi-fi free zone :RpS_cursing: massive tpf withdrawal symptoms. Will email you my details shortly, Halfway through a 5000m skimming job so will be able to give a thorough review. Will get some vids up as well @Danny :RpS_thumbsup:

You still going to Loughborough next friday oliver?. If you are bring it with you will you so I can have a little looksy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's funny cos I asked the other day whether it was the big boys who'll just get em......I'd of rather you be honest and say yes these are gettin em not register your interest for a cheap pr stunt .... hardly gonna make me use your shop now is it hahaha

I'd of been using marketing activities to keep existing customers happy coupled with bringing potential customers to your store off this forum alone........ sadly not and I'm only talking from a marketing view point. A pet hate so too speak from my past work
ferraritoys.jpg

The lucky lads selected to review the trowels are:
@Olican - @beddy - @bobby - @CTPlastering - @SpankySouthport - @jrplastering
@UKPlasteringmachines - Facebook request
@Danny

If you could all email me your addresses so we can get the trowels sent out to you: ryan@pftcentral.co.uk

If you can get the emails to me by 3.00 you will have the trowel Monday, if not it will be Tuesday.

On your reviews please let us all know what you are using the trowel for. Also please be as honest as you can on the performance of the trowel. The price of these trowels will certainly be competitive to other manufacturers :RpS_thumbup:. Pictures and videos uploaded to Facebook or Twitter will really be appreciated!

Cheers,

Ryan

thats better haha

i thought there must be one missing cos 7s an odd number and surley youd want to send out an even amount so i added my name:RpS_thumbup:

Its just a case of who is going to be vocal and who already spends money with P1SS :)

If there was the opportunity to give out more there would be a lot of mix :)

Its hard to keep a balance :)

There are lots of product tests coming along so I am sure you will get something in the end :D

haha still makes me laff every time p1ss the initials that no one thought of when naming the company

Trust me mate my Dad knew exactly what it stood for. Cracks him up even now!! Why do you think he called the new machine an EZE.... Cause is P1SS EZE 2 use!!!!!!

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

its ok i added meself on the list for ya:RpS_thumbup: you know its all part of the service

There's 20,000 members here Adam and 6 trowels up for grabs, it's a lottery mate. Better luck next time.

Hahaha spanky I'm not having a go or being bitter but did I not call it the other day ?

Basic rule of pr .... always be upfront on all marketing.... cos ultimately the customers hold the power with there £ notes

Lol your messin aren't ya, basic pr and marketing then upfront!!

Marketing is more about fooling you and subliminal messages than it is about said product..

This trowel maybe crap but who knows until it's tried and tested.

Status
Not open for further replies.