New products - Plasterers 1 Stop Shop

Members online

ive caught the hooks to many times on them beads.
rips the skin off ya hands.

You just need to be careful, on domestics they are a godsend, on some walls clout nails or masonry just don’t cut the mustard, these beauties just tap in place.

You just need to be careful, on domestics they are a godsend, on some walls clout nails or masonry just don’t cut the mustard, these beauties just tap in place.

hopefully kids will sleep well tonight gps....spiders in the microscope !!
pay back for wrecking my head (y)

Attachments

• 20180114_193126.jpg
    20180114_193126.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 187
  • 20180114_194121.jpg
    20180114_194121.jpg
    3 MB · Views: 202
  • 20180114_194112.jpg
    20180114_194112.jpg
    3.5 MB · Views: 187
@Plasterers1StopShop is there any chance you could stock and sell every proper plasterers favourite beads the expamet thin coat skim beads , I'm 100% certain this would be best seller for you, also why or how come you don't offer gyproc orange and blue and green fibre tape along side the other tapes you offer , those 3 gyproc tapes and the pure finish they make are the best on the market and if you did stock them at the right price with the expamet beads on bulk buy id be tempted to order for sure
thanks

@Plasterers1StopShop is there any chance you could stock and sell every proper plasterers favourite beads the expamet thin coat skim beads , I'm 100% certain this would be best seller for you, also why or how come you don't offer gyproc orange and blue and green fibre tape along side the other tapes you offer , those 3 gyproc tapes and the pure finish they make are the best on the market and if you did stock them at the right price with the expamet beads on bulk buy id be tempted to order for sure
thanks

Hi mate, we did look at Expamet but guys were preferring Catnic.

We should have the FibaTAPE in stock soon mate

thanks
I'd agree that the Expamet beads are nice but I've sworn to never buy another one.
Almost every single bead out of ten boxes (yes I checked) were short by 3-5mm, on a job where I needed to cut a bead bang in half to get two uprights for windows.
"Plus-minus bla bla bla", not one single bead was over length in ten boxes!

I'd agree that the Expamet beads are nice but I've sworn to never buy another one.
Almost every single bead out of ten boxes (yes I checked) were short by 3-5mm, on a job where I needed to cut a bead bang in half to get two uprights for windows.

That isnt good! Did you contact them about it? I will be honest, I haven't heard that about them before

I got 2 boxes of 50 in my garage I'll check them @essexandy I never noticed that either , but I'm sure if there was a vote on here between what people prefer to use catnic or expamet , expamet would win hands down

I like the expamet beads the dewalt stapler is bob on to fire them up with. ordered once or twice from piss the catnic ones, but the 3m ones never in stock, i hate 2.4m ones there a waste of time

I like the expamet beads the dewalt stapler is bob on to fire them up with. ordered once or twice from piss the catnic ones, but the 3m ones never in stock, i hate 2.4m ones there a waste of time

The 3m are a nightmare for us to transport, and previously were a nightmare to stock. Now we have the new place I have the stocking issue sorted. Will let you know when they are in mate

How can 2.4 beads be"a waste of time"? Over the years I bet I've used (always both in stock) at least three times the amount of 2.4's to 3's.

That isnt good! Did you contact them about it? I will be honest, I haven't heard that about them before
I did Ryan, through R&J's.
That's where I got the plus-minus bullshite from.
To be to R&J's they were mortified, obviously only because back then I used to spend a lot of money with them.
With Catnic you have to make sure that you're getting the right beads. They do drywall and thin coat beads, you want the drywall ones.

Am taking it to the airless day on Friday. So if any of u going yous can have a go of it. We are going to use it on mp finish and airless (y). Am going to take some to hand out. (y) have one for Danny to. Don't know what he will do with it tho lol.
You got one for me? If not I will have Danny's one he will never use it ;) or I could have @Vincey one coz there is a chance he will f**k up the marketing before it's launched :) if you need a name that is my forte but I will need to have a description and a pic of the tool I will not charge you for this service. Just off the cuff "The flynnyman" sounds cool xx

How can 2.4 beads be"a waste of time"? Over the years I bet I've used (always both in stock) at least three times the amount of 2.4's to 3's.
They are a waste of time, when it's not an ex council house or house on an estate where the internal height is over 2.4m. been on a few jobs recently where internal height were 2.7, 3m or over and it's just doesn't make sense using 2.4 ones. I end up with more offcuts out of the 2.4s as well I think.

I did Ryan, through R&J's.
That's where I got the plus-minus bullshite from.
To be to R&J's they were mortified, obviously only because back then I used to spend a lot of money with them.
With Catnic you have to make sure that you're getting the right beads. They do drywall and thin coat beads, you want the drywall ones.

Agreed. We only stock the Drywall ones - let me know if you need any prices mate

You got one for me? If not I will have Danny's one he will never use it ;) or I could have @Vincey one coz there is a chance he will f**k up the marketing before it's launched :) if you need a name that is my forte but I will need to have a description and a pic of the tool I will not charge you for this service. Just off the cuff "The flynnyman" sounds cool xx
You can have the one I've got mate , call it a thank you present for looking after us all on forum winter trip away, also I still have your Christmas present too, me and Clemo have decided to travel up on Thursday , see you soon

You can have the one I've got mate , call it a thank you present for looking after us all on forum winter trip away, also I still have your Christmas present too, me and Clemo have decided to travel up on Thursday , see you soon
This is what I'm on About @Clemo who would call a new tool "thank you present"? :) I certainly won't even looking after anyone come out fot a pint if anything the other way round :)

New year and we have more new products available at Plasterers 1 Stop Shop

We now have a wide range of Timco Drywall Screws available and the very well product known as the Hook-On Bead.

The Hook on bead; The new time saving plasterboard bead
can be attached by simply being pushed or tapped against the
board, with no need for nails or screws.
Gripping teeth located at 40mm intervals, holds the bead firmly in place.

All items are available for Nationwide next day delivery and you can order online

If you would like to bulk order and would like to discuss a better deal or the option of putting a package deal together, please call our team on:
Contact Number: 01242 236699

#Plasterers1StopShop #Drywall #Beads #Screws
View attachment 21049
Are the collated screws in stock and do you have any normal thin coat beads in stock ? I was just about to order thanks

Andy if you want a tight profile bead have a look at the plastic beads from trim-tex