New Power Tool range for Plasterers 1 Stop Shop

Members online

Plasterers1StopShop

Coming soon to Plasterers 1 Stop Shop - KRESS POWER TOOLS
kress_logo_rgb.png

Kress power tools are used by millions of people in over 60 countries. Kress's innovative technologies, ergonomics, and design have enabled them to become one of the leading manufacturers of power tools.

When choosing Kress, you choose eight decades of experience and competence at producing electric power tools. During this time, they have always refined and optimized their products to meet customers’ various needs.
Kress_50Jahre_Kompetenz_Logo_EN_schwarz.png

Made in Germany

Products are manufactured in Germany. This allows them to guarantee high quality products with strong durability and perfect precision.

Maximum customer focus

Your satisfaction is very important to Kress. They do not only offer outstanding products, but also a comprehensive customer service.

Innovative solutions

Creativity and innovation are key words at Kress. As experts in their field, they are always searching for new solutions in order to develop the best for their customers.

Best-possible cost/performance ratio

Kress offers real value at a fair price. Millions of satisfied customers stand for this worldwide in over 60 years.

For more information on the range of KRESS products coming to Plasterers 1 Stop Shop, please visit:
http://www.plasterers1stopshop.co.uk/kress-power-tools-c-112_206.html

detail_180_atbs_30_smv.jpg
detail_180_afb_aft-d-1.jpg

What's the spec on screw length for the auto feeder? Even ze Germans don't disclose that they just go on about 35mm screws which is not ideal for everybody?

Send some out (loan only) to regular boarders who post regular like @TonyM who loves Hilti not the one time post vultures mind

Send some out (loan only) to regular boarders who post regular like @TonyM who loves Hilti not the one time post vultures mind

I have had them out for 12 months on trial already mate. Big investment for a cheap product so wanted to make sure

I'll see if I can get better images and you'll see the quality

Not a auto feed..but the one you sent me.
I have to say I am impressed with it.
DSC_0745.JPG

I don't do miles of boarding..but this wee gun has been great when called into action. Light weight and packs a punch
Don't know how it will last,had it 4-5 months now and can't complain.
Don't know if it was a prototype or a tester for wanstop??
But thanks all the same ryan(y)..
Don't even know what this type/spec similar would be priced at?

View attachment 16785
I don't do miles of boarding..but this wee gun has been great when called into action. Light weight and packs a punch

Glad to hear she is serving you well mate. It was one of the originals we had in

View attachment 16785
Yo Fatty is this serious or you messing about, I need a new impact, can't decide if I should go for one of these or normal dewalt?

Go to a tool shop and take a selfie of yourself with a dewalt one, then wait and see Vincey, time will tell.

Makita rules everything else is a wannabe ! Except Hilti of course everyone want to afford Hilti ! :tanguero:

Thanks Ryan, just arrived this morning. I'll try not to break it and will give an unbiased review. Wouldn't mind reviewing a megamixer as well. My mates one hasn't arrived yet, did you send them on the same day ?

I've had my makita ages and i e found them to be great bits of kit compared to others I've binned ! So there :burlas::boxeador:

Makita is shite now, if you look at any you tube comparison vids you'll realise.

I have a makita 18v hammer drill with the old batteries... I got it for my 16th birthday and it is great... its on its last legs but still going on... THe new ones dont seem to be as well built now :-(

I have a makita 18v hammer drill with the old batteries... I got it for my 16th birthday and it is great... its on its last legs but still going on... THe new ones dont seem to be as well built now :-(
Next competition prize?

The LXT range are shite. The Milwaukee stuff seems good? I love my hiltis and will get a new cordless one soon. (y)