Workwear from Plasterers 1 Stop Shop

Members online

Plasterers1StopShop

New Product range now available from Plasterers 1 Stop Shop

We are pleased to announce we now stock a range of work wear from Dickies.

We hold a wide range of products and can also offer company logos and branding on all products.

For more information and prices, follow this link: https://www.plasterers1stopshop.co.uk/plaste…/workwear-c-335

If you think our price is too high, give us a call on 01242 236699 and we will see what we can do for you
Dickies Banner.jpg

I heard @Marshy has a collection of skirts available.

In all seriousness, we also have access to a range of work wear for women
I'll have a gander thanks. My normal annoyance is the trousers are always miles long so end up tucking them into socks, choice is extremely limited and so often my size shoe is out of stock. And I detest shopping online or otherwise so mithered in a nanosecond!

I'll have a gander thanks. My normal annoyance is the trousers are always miles long so end up tucking them into socks, choice is extremely limited and so often my size shoe is out of stock. And I detest shopping online or otherwise so mithered in a nanosecond!
thats because they dont make trousers in kids length size. or it would encourage slave labour...lol

get them long enough for your stilts..lol

I can send you a catalogue out if you want, let me know what you like and i'll send prices etc. If its not in stock, I can get it within 2-3 days

IL get mine from Lidl with all rest of s**t tools they do..... parkside! Sure blur sang a song about that!... parkside!! All the people so many people la de da ....... parkside!