Trump proved right yet again

Members online

No members online now.
F*****g sad, you evade a simple question when your quick to talk s**t on something else you know f**k all about. Lol

F*****g sad, you evade a simple question when your quick to talk s**t on something else you know f**k all about. Lol
I know f**k all about the IRA tbh.
I do know about a religion of hate though that makes women second class citizens and believes G** people ahould die, and people who leave the religion should die, and that they should pretend to their enemies that they are their friends while plotting to destroy them and their way of life, and whos followers are fast outbreeding us.

That religion is why terrorists are killing us.

Stop being pedantic, get off your high horse and look around you.
Stop reading the press for facts and figures, and get out into the real world.

I know f**k all about the IRA tbh.
I do know about a religion of hate though that makes women second class citizens and believes G** people ahould die, and people who leave the religion should die, and that they should pretend to their enemies that they are their friends while plotting to destroy them and their way of life, and whos followers are fast outbreeding us.

That religion is why terrorists are killing us.

Stop being pedantic, get off your high horse and look around you.
Stop reading the press for facts and figures, and get out into the real world.
Funny that coz you could also be describing most of the religions lol maybe read about other religions before you judge, maybe even educate yourself
Whilst your doing it.

At least there was an end game with the irish troubles, they wanted to be free from british rule, after many years of death and destruction talks succeeded and a compromise was brokered by leaders on both sides and stormont had a democratic government with proportional representation from both sides.

But its a different ball game with islamic ideology whos cultists follow a medievil violent book that demands world domination through thier calaphate and there is no reasoning with them because thier instruction manual states that it must never be changed to a more tolerant, modern less evil version ever ! Like the old testament was by right thinking christians after similar violence centuries ago !
So they hate any non muslims and even hate each other that dont comply with thier versions of the evil book !

How can you deal with maniacs like that ?

At least there was an end game with the irish troubles, they wanted to be free from british rule, after many years of death and destruction talks succeeded and a compromise was brokered by leaders on both sides and stormont had a democratic government with proportional representation from both sides.

But its a different ball game with islamic ideology whos cultists follow a medievil violent book that demands world domination through thier calaphate and there is no reasoning with them because thier instruction manual states that it must never be changed to a more tolerant, modern less evil version ever ! Like the old testament was by right thinking christians after similar violence centuries ago !
So they hate any non muslims and even hate each other that dont comply with thier versions of the evil book !

How can you deal with maniacs like that ?
There will always be extremists who read things differently but not the majority, there wasn't an end game in sight at one point and there is no shared government that all went up in the air a while back and was made worse with the Tory bribe. It was a simple question who did you blame at the time the Irish or the Catholics?

There will always be extremists who read things differently but not the majority, there wasn't an end game in sight at one point and there is no shared government that all went up in the air a while back and was made worse with the Tory bribe. It was a simple question who did you blame at the time the Irish or the Catholics?

The blame probably lays with successive british governments for not helping enough to stop what ever was creating the divisions in the first place and not being intelligent or willing enough to end the troubles sooner ?
Irish history is very complicated what with greed and villainy from the crown and religious tension again being a catalyste to violent segragation thank fek its calmed down over there atm !
But the islamic troubles are a global threat so a totally different animal imo .

Funny that coz you could also be describing most of the religions lol maybe read about other religions before you judge, maybe even educate yourself
Whilst your doing it.
I would be very interested to read anything where Jesus, Buddha or any other well known prophets apart from Mohammed taught that women are second class citizens and believed G** people should die, and people who leave the religion should die, and that they should pretend to their enemies that they are their friends while plotting to destroy them and their way of life. Have you got any links, m8?

Last edited:
btw, I'm not religious at all. I just don't see the point in going on about other religions when other religions don't seem to be involved in terrorist attacks in the UK?
Actually, I do. It's just a diversion from talking about Islamic terrorism.

I would be very interested to read anything where Jesus, Buddha or any other well known prophets apartfrom Mohammed taught that women are second class citizens and believed G** people ahould die, and people who leave the religion should die, and that they should pretend to their enemies that they are their friends while plotting to destroy them and their way of life. Have you got any links, m8?
Just a quick search on gays in the bible not much different to the Koran https://www.openbible.info/topics/homosexuality

The same applies for Jews

I've just gave you a link read it ffs or go and educate yourself.

I just told you it wouldnt open you grumpy t**t o_O
I searched myself and found stuff about gays going to hell in the old testement but nothing about modern day christians murdering people as a rule just for being G** ? Its mostly about love thy neighbour and turning cheeks n stuff which could be thier undoing in the face of the rabid islamists rule book which orders death and destruction left right and center !

It's pretty obvious that generally speaking, muslims are not integrating. They are taking over areas and white people are moving out. You don't see many white people moving into Pakistani areas. That's really not integration no matter how people try to dress it up. Not even the lefties that are so keen on them are moving alongside them. Why is that?

They pour into areas where a mosque is built to follow a backward religion which is not really a religion at all. It's a political system where certain groups such as non muslims and women are viewed as second class citizens or worse. Muslim men want to dominate all women. Many women want to be dominated by a man but my wife will be dominated by me only. Any man that thinks he is going to dominate my wife can expect to get stabbed in the face by me.

The average IQ of a Brit is around 100. The average IQ of a Pakistani is 84.
About 55% of people of Pakistani origin are married to their cousins.
30% of kids with genetic illnesses are of Pakistani origin but account for only 3% of births in the UK.

Yeah, lots of integrating going on there, m8s. lol
https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/gb-united-kingdom
https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/gb-united-kingdom
https://iq-research.info/en/page/average-iq-by-country/pk-pakistan
https://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/programmes/newsnight/4442010.stm
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/he...to-appalling-disabilities-among-children.html

I said a well known prophet, m8.
lol someone like J-Z HAHAHAHA I gave you a link that said gays should be killed, I don't know many Catholics who are carrying it out but some feel that way, pretty sure one UKIP was blaming the floods on the gays lol.
I just told you it wouldnt open you grumpy t**t o_O
I searched myself and found stuff about gays going to hell in the old testement but nothing about modern day christians murdering people as a rule just for being G** ? Its mostly about love thy neighbour and turning cheeks n stuff which could be thier undoing in the face of the rabid islamists rule book which orders death and destruction left right and center !
lol you did in your edited post these guys who say all this s**t are not arsed when it was written they will just run with it.

lol someone like J-Z HAHAHAHA I gave you a link that said gays should be killed, I don't know many Catholics who are carrying it out but some feel that way, pretty sure one UKIP was blaming the floods on the gays lol.

lol you did in your edited post these guys who say all this s**t are not arsed when it was written they will just run with it.
You gave me a link to some stuff written by people who were not prophets as far as I know. I didn't see anything there by Jesus, the Buddha or Abraham. Maybe that explains why Christians, Buddhists and Jews are not throwing gays off roofs because of something their respective prophets had said?

You gave me a link to some stuff written by people who were not prophets as far as I know. I didn't see anything there by Jesus, the Buddha or Abraham. Maybe that explains why Christians, Buddhists and Jews are not throwing gays off roofs because of something their respective prophets had said?
Lol like it's all real hahahahahaha

If a vote was taken here and in europe choosing whether or not immigration from African and middle eastern countries in the last 20 years has been a good thing for the west or not i really believe the result would be an overwhelming no it has not !

And if also asked if people who had no say in any of whats gone on here would like to see it reversed again an overwhelming yes would be the result imo !

Regardless of who did what to who and why, this s**t is real and on our doorstep it needs dealing with now ! so as i said before, hand wringing, apologising, appeasing and surrendering by 5th columnists and looney leftists that hate our country and culture to those that would do us harm or commit any crime in the eyes of OUR laws are just as dangerous to our way of life as the islamists that would rule us with fear, murder and totalitarianism if they got thier way !

Again shutting the borders to those we know will do us harm or are from countries that have many extremists that hate the west is the first sensible step to get our island under control ? The long lists of extremists on the security services list can then be rounded up and deported !

Once we brexit fully we can control and use our laws to make things safer for everyone here including deporting any that have been here for say 20 years that broke the law regardless whether they got british citizenship in that time or not ! And that should be a condition for anyone that wants to come here ! Easing the over crowded prisons in 1 stroke ! Hard desisions for dangerous times will be needed like it or not if we are to have hope for our kids kids to live in peace and keep our culture and traditions etc intact !

And for the do gooder bleeding hearts if a boatload of say 100 illegal immigrants landed at dover and it was known from intelligence services that 5 intended to bomb and kill people here would you let them all in although it wasnt clear which 5 were intending to commit the murders ?
Or put it another way, you have 5 of your favourite sweets all identical in appearance but 1 was poisonous and will kill you ! Would you still eat them ?

Last edited:

This is my era and as such I'm perfectly qualified to discusss issues of the day, I am not qualified to discuss things before my time. I thank you

If this was at the end of your street dominating the skyline around your area wouldnt you feel intimidated and think of moving away from an area that was once full of your friends and family but is now looking and feeling alien to you ? One of around a thousand of these islamic castles around our country now !

Trump proved right yet again

Last edited:
If this was at the end of your street dominating the skyline around your area wouldnt you feel intimidated and think of moving away from an area that was once full of your friends and family but is now looking and feeling alien to you ? One of thousands of these islamic castles around our country now !

View attachment 19380

I reckon Flynny would be in attendance every Friday morning

This is my era and as such I'm perfectly qualified to discusss issues of the day, I am not qualified to discuss things before my time. I thank you
Nice swerve :) ok as you are aware there is a major problem in Ireland at the minute regarding governments if the same things happened again who would you blame?

Articles two years old and they were both punished I don't get your point, but it's obvious what your intentions are. I could probably get an article from this week of a school teacher who was sexually abusing pupils I wander what he will look like?

My intentions are solely to lay bare the evil that is Islam.