Trump proved right yet again

Members online

No members online now.
How is a normal Muslim evil ? It's a pathetic Britain first argument ,very low IQ people believe these things ,

The Irish were also declared as evil ,second class stupid
That belief still exists today , you are fed by your media ,who is fed by those in power ,you have no view ,you just parrot what the daily mail,the sun ,Britain first say

Nice swerve :) ok as you are aware there is a major problem in Ireland at the minute regarding governments if the same things happened again who would you blame?

As already said, I was not around in those times, so let's pretend similar things happened now, it appears you are asking me to guess who I would blame, I would need to assess and digest relevant information from credible sources before making any conclusions

Who has mentioned skin colour bar the forums racists you and Flynny.
It was the previous bigots who hated the blacks ,
Then they hated the Irish ,well both at the same time,
Then the kosovan/ Albanians
Then the east Europeans
There was always a certain hatred / bigotry against Muslims or people perceived to be Muslims ,
It's basically different bigots against different perceived threats ,
You ramp up the threat to ramp up your own importance,'your doing something,saying it as it is "tommy Robinson style ,
It's the same song ,think of the black people hanging from trees in the states ,
You're promoting the same thing against people just because they're a different religion , it's pathetic,

It was the previous bigots who hated the blacks ,
Then they hated the Irish ,well both at the same time,
Then the kosovan/ Albanians
Then the east Europeans
There was always a certain hatred / bigotry against Muslims or people perceived to be Muslims ,
It's basically different bigots against different perceived threats ,
You ramp up the threat to ramp up your own importance,'your doing something,saying it as it is "tommy Robinson style ,
It's the same song ,think of the black people hanging from trees in the states ,
You're promoting the same thing against people just because they're a different religion , it's pathetic,

Isn't the difference Islam wants to kill me. It has nothing to do with race. Just an evil religion that's killing innocent people

Isn't the difference Islam wants to kill me. It has nothing to do with race. Just an evil religion that's killing innocent people
Simple views only work for simple people ,I don't think you are simple,far from it ,you're entitled to your view ,Islam wants to kill me makes little sense ,in fact none at all, these idiots / psychos with these crazy notions and the desire to kill each and every one of us should be put down, we agree on that at least , it is followers of Islam that are carrying out these attacks but these people are not right ,very low IQ ,mental health issues etc , I know that's no comfort to those who die or those who lose someone, nutters have for ever had a reason to kill ,these nutters are on the Isis nutty list , they're used / brainwashed and dumped or blown up by themselves ,it's an impossible enemy to rationalise with , the ordinary person who happens to be Muslim is as horrified as the rest of us , there is no plot to take over the UK by the Muslims. It's not a million sleeper cells awaiting their chance ,the ordinary Muslim doesn't want Isis no more than Isis wants them ,its oil and water , I will leave it at that , I have nasty neighbours to deal with ,they're devout Christians,my Muslim neighbours are lovely ,they gave me cake ,pizza etc ,take our deliveries in, they have indoctrinated me now though and I pray five times a day between hits ...x x

Simple views only work for simple people ,I don't think you are simple,far from it ,you're entitled to your view ,Islam wants to kill me makes little sense ,in fact none at all, these idiots / psychos with these crazy notions and the desire to kill each and every one of us should be put down, we agree on that at least , it is followers of Islam that are carrying out these attacks but these people are not right ,very low IQ ,mental health issues etc , I know that's no comfort to those who die or those who lose someone, nutters have for ever had a reason to kill ,these nutters are on the Isis nutty list , they're used / brainwashed and dumped or blown up by themselves ,it's an impossible enemy to rationalise with , the ordinary person who happens to be Muslim is as horrified as the rest of us , there is no plot to take over the UK by the Muslims. It's not a million sleeper cells awaiting their chance ,the ordinary Muslim doesn't want Isis no more than Isis wants them ,its oil and water , I will leave it at that , I have nasty neighbours to deal with ,they're devout Christians,my Muslim neighbours are lovely ,they gave me cake ,pizza etc ,take our deliveries in, they have indoctrinated me now though and I pray five times a day between hits ...x x

You can try and sugar coat it all you like, Islam is an evil religion, let me ask you this, if Islam is so great why do these alleged refugees seek refuge in the west and not in other Muslim countries? This would make more sense right ? More in keeping.

I agree there are some absolute horrible christians but the truth is they don't blow anyone up? They don't want to be head anyone, they don't want to take over the world.
Islam is not fit for the western world and are values.

You can try and sugar coat it all you like, Islam is an evil religion, let me ask you this, if Islam is so great why do these alleged refugees seek refuge in the west and not in other Muslim countries? This would make more sense right ? More in keeping.

I agree there are some absolute horrible christians but the truth is they don't blow anyone up? They don't want to be head anyone, they don't want to take over the world.
Islam is not fit for the western world and are values.
If this country is so great ,why has it invaded 50 others ,why has it been involved in 100 wars , why ,so many whys , everything can be proven and disproven , I just want everyone to be safe ,even the bigots ,I hope each and every want to be killer is caught , you are right about the Christian people ,a lot of evil there too, they pretend there's WMD and invade killing 2 m people but hey ,they're heros

If this country is so great ,why has it invaded 50 others ,why has it been involved in 100 wars , why ,so many whys , everything can be proven and disproven , I just want everyone to be safe ,even the bigots ,I hope each and every want to be killer is caught , you are right about the Christian people ,a lot of evil there too, they pretend there's WMD and invade killing 2 m people but hey ,they're heros

So why do refugees seek refuge in non Islamist countries ? You seemed to miss that out

Thought so

What about the mutilation of young Muslim girls genitalia ? It's such a loving religion isn't it.
That is a brutal practice, but heh we had Jimmy saville and Rolf Harris and 'want to be in my gang ' gary glitter ,

I assume he means white non muslim?

Whilst forgetting about all the Muslim rape gangs up and down the country, that managed to get away with it because of the likes of him, because as he has continued to say in this thread it's racist to speak against Islam and all it's evil.

Whilst forgetting about all the Muslim rape gangs up and down the country, that managed to get away with it because of the likes of him, because as he has continued to say in this thread it's racist to speak against Islam and all it's evil.
That is horrible, and more needs done to stop it going on. I believe that the ones coming to light hasn't even scratched the surface. But can't all be tarred, it's like tarring catholics as paedos, because some kiddy fiddlers joined the priesthood to abuse there position. There is brutal teachings in the Bible, I don't know enough about Islam's teachings to comment on it mate. I do know sharia law is barbaric, and anywhere doling it out in fake courts, and passing sharia sentences etc should be stopped, emphatically and harshly. On the female genital mutilation, which is horrific, should we stop Jews lopping kids foreskin off too?

It's my fault that there were rape gangs that were Muslim? Don't think so ,but feel for the victims, young white girls from dysfunctional families were easy prey for this sick people , those people don't reflect Muslims no more than saville reflects you , we could post examples back and forth of Christian people committing atrocities and people of the Muslim faith doing the same, the common factor being that humans have and always will be animals in some shape or form ,

It's my fault that there were rape gangs that were Muslim? Don't think so ,but feel for the victims, young white girls from dysfunctional families were easy prey for this sick people , those people don't reflect Muslims no more than saville reflects you , we could post examples back and forth of Christian people committing atrocities and people of the Muslim faith doing the same, the common factor being that humans have and always will be animals in some shape or form ,

Yes it's because of you and the like that these rape gangs got away with it for so long and still doing so, because anyone who speaks out is just labelled racist and it may offend these poor Muslims.

As already said, I was not around in those times, so let's pretend similar things happened now, it appears you are asking me to guess who I would blame, I would need to assess and digest relevant information from credible sources before making any conclusions
That would be a first

Christian people can't find anything that Jesus said that would legitimise killing non Christians but Mohammed said plenty to legitimise killing non muslims. Why would peace loving people happily belong to a religion where the prophet teaches stuff like that?

Christian people can't find anything that Jesus said that would legitimise killing non Christians but Mohammed said plenty to legitimise killing non muslims. Why would peace loving people happily belong to a religion where the prophet teaches stuff like that?
Why would peace loving people belong to a country that illegally invades countries on a whim with America

The thing is you don't choose to be born in any country. I didn't choose to be born in England but I'm certainly not ashamed of the fact. I have the option of voting against any political party that I disagree with if I believe they go to war illegally or for whatever other reason I feel strongly about. It would appear that you choose to live in a country that goes to war illegally though so what does that say about you?
Anyway, that's kind of drifting off topic. Being born in a particular country is not the same as belonging to a religion. I was brought up as a catholic until I decided I wasn't interested in belonging to a religion, when I was a kid. If a kid can choose to leave a religion then so can an adult.

The thing is you don't choose to be born in any country. I didn't choose to be born in England but I'm certainly not ashamed of the fact. I have the option of voting against any political party that I disagree with if I believe they go to war illegally or for whatever other reason I feel strongly about. It would appear that you choose to live in a country that goes to war illegally though so what does that say about you?
Anyway, that's kind of drifting off topic. Being born in a particular country is not the same as belonging to a religion. I was brought up as a catholic until I decided I wasn't interested in belonging to a religion, when I was a kid. If a kid can choose to leave a religion then so can an adult.
Obviously it's an adults choice to belong to a religion or not, you choose but are not happy that others choose something else

I'm unhappy that people claim to be moderate and peace loving but choose to belong to a religion (Islam) that is neither moderate or peace loving in many of it's instructions. How can we trust them?

All the pc brigade left wing scum will all change their minds within the next ten years.

No good arguing.
Just get F*****g ready.