Trump proved right yet again

Members online

No,you're careful ,but it's there ,it ooozes out , as an aside ,what exactly do you want to happen ,we can't ban ISIS , we can't scare suicide bombers , there isn't much point in harassing ordinary people who are Muslims ,so your plan ? Your action ? Post more on here ?
He doesn't have one and He won't mention how he would sort it in detail :)

The "disease" of expecting something for nothing has become an epidemic. It has spread because we encourage it. Our young have been told " they can be anything"........well they can't. Some of them are not talented enough, many of them couldn't work hard enough to overcome their lack of talent and succeed any way. Most are destined to be average at best, as a result they feel they are "owed" a better life. Pffft! Unfortunately, there are those from other cultures we welcomed here with best intentions from both sides, who, when faced with a bit of struggle, despite sometimes arriving here from places that resemble hell, see that our culture seems to reward the "easy way".........I read recently that there are people proporting to have been refugees from Grenfel towers, trying to claim some of the money that has been donated by the public and government......where is their shame?

He doesn't have one and He won't mention how he would sort it in detail :)

No,you're careful ,but it's there ,it ooozes out , as an aside ,what exactly do you want to happen ,we can't ban ISIS , we can't scare suicide bombers , there isn't much point in harassing ordinary people who are Muslims ,so your plan ? Your action ? Post more on here ?

Excuse me sirs, I posted in great detail in the thread soon after the Manchester attack

This is where the argument falls apart.
Just because someone disagrees...it doesnt mean they have to have all the answers.

I HATE the way the country is going and the Islamification of England but I have no clue whatsoever how to deal with it.

Thats supposed to be the job of the government. But with everyone here championing the Islamification of the west the government/politicians will never need to work that out.

So...well done lefties. Looks like you've won! Sharia law coming soon.
I hope you enjoy.

Don't know how to work it out, but peaceful law (english/British law) abiding Muslims should be left alone, anyone operating outside of the law, or implementing sharia law, etc should be harshly dealt with. Hate preachers deported, etc. Would be a start. As flawed as Islam (and most religions in the modern world) is, can't vilify a whole people by the religion they follow.

Don't know how to work it out, but peaceful law (english/British law) abiding Muslims should be left alone, anyone operating outside of the law, or implementing sharia law, etc should be harshly dealt with. Hate preachers deported, etc. Would be a start. As flawed as Islam (and most religions in the modern world) is, can't vilify a whole people by the religion they follow.

But that's racist though

Ok this is what is coming.
This is how Islam takes over. From a former muslim.
Please watch it all.

It covers who ISIS is...how we will be taken over...everything.

This is where the argument falls apart.
Just because someone disagrees...it doesnt mean they have to have all the answers.

I HATE the way the country is going and the Islamification of England but I have no clue whatsoever how to deal with it.

Thats supposed to be the job of the government. But with everyone here championing the Islamification of the west the government/politicians will never need to work that out.

So...well done lefties. Looks like you've won! Sharia law coming soon.
I hope you enjoy.
Thewingman is back, no one. Is championing anything apart from humanity

How many visualised GPS googling reiterate

???

If your asking how many seen said thread and posts, I'd suggest a lot, it was the thread that see the politics section binned off and a few members leave due to their apologist nature.

???

If your asking how many seen said thread and posts, I'd suggest a lot, it was the thread that see the politics section binned off and a few members leave due to their apologist nature.
If you're asking ,how many had seen the said posts I'd suggest ,it was a lot ,it was the thread ,that has resulted in the 'political section been 'binned' and the reason a few members have left because of their ' apologist ' nature

If you're asking ,how many had seen the said posts I'd suggest ,it was a lot ,it was the thread ,that has resulted in the 'political section been 'binned' and the reason a few members have left because of their ' apologist ' nature

when replying from my phone, i couldn't give a monkeys about grammar, and the reason I'm a plasterer is because i couldn't care much for grammar at school either, I thank you.

when replying from my phone, i couldn't give a monkeys about grammar, and the reason I'm a plasterer is because i couldn't care much for grammar at school either, I thank you.
I thought the muslamics had taken your grammar

IMG_2133.JPG
@gps heard Isis are claiming that New York shooting, what ya recon your not very vocal on it?