Trump proved right yet again

Members online

gps

so he tweets that the bomber is known to British authorities, as usual the left jump all over it, as does Mrs May.

Guess what the bomber was arrested 2 weeks ago and freed.

Apparently there is 3000 known potential terrorists, round them all up, then lock them up or deport, zero tolerance.

Trump is an egotistic sexist vain man.But I'll give him one thing he puts his own people first which is what the leader of any country should do.He was voted in as president based on what he said he would do.I can tell you one thing the politicians in Ireland promise everything but once in power it's a different story.This fu..ing carry on of every sort of c..t coming in and getting every benefit is not on.

I wish we had a fair minded compationate to our own people first leader that has the balls to call a spade a spade and will stamp out any dangers towards our people with every appropriate efffective measure available to them !
There is only one out of the whole shower of them that could rise to enable justice and protection for our people against all enemies and criminals that would are are doing us harm !
That person atm imo, is Anne Marie Waters !

Trump is an egotistic sexist vain man.But I'll give him one thing he puts his own people first which is what the leader of any country should do.He was voted in as president based on what he said he would do.I can tell you one thing the politicians in Ireland promise everything but once in power it's a different story.This fu..ing carry on of every sort of c..t coming in and getting every benefit is not on.
Has he started on that wall yet?

500m Irish all over the world ,not all contribute

so he tweets that the bomber is known to British authorities, as usual the left jump all over it, as does Mrs May.

Guess what the bomber was arrested 2 weeks ago and freed.
What does known exactly mean, he liked things jihadi on FB, it's the ones under the radar that are dangerous.

I fail to see what is so Oracle like about being stupid or arrogant enough to tweet something you have in all likelyhood just been told in a secret security briefing.

I fail to see what is so Oracle like about being stupid or arrogant enough to tweet something you have in all likelyhood just been told in a secret security briefing.

Trump in his tweet said "have to be pro active" he knows the uk is to damn soft on terror, if we had trump as PM we wouldn't be suffering like we are now with terror that's for sure.

The only people being stupid or arrogant are those who fail to see the problem and fail to want to deal with the problem, and those who say Islam isn't the problem

Trump in his tweet said "have to be pro active" he knows the uk is to damn soft on terror, if we had trump as PM we wouldn't be suffering like we are now with terror that's for sure.

The only people being stupid or arrogant are those who fail to see the problem and fail to want to deal with the problem, and those who say Islam isn't the problem
We always said Britain was the problem and it was for nearly a thousand years ,still is to a certain extent but we are tolerant