trowelling up process

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date

Members online

Simple rule for me...

If my trowel puts a line in the work to early if trowel takes lines out its right time!

If 2 handing the fooooker I'm in the shite!!!! Lol
Normally when I struggle I been on phone to long had a coffee and forgot about it and when I turn round there is a bit I forgot to second coat lol

It's was a genuine question mate no offence meant and Pete I done 2 bags at once today was very proud of myself

I'm not chasing because am not skimming like scottie lol ... just putting 2 tight very neat coats on. 2 trowels is fine as it's on neat no craters no holes.

As long as the end result it mint use whatever system works for you I would say

I've worked with lads who leave a mint finish, in the end! Their like headless chickens s**t everywhere water everywhere troweling up like mad men. Still filling holes and taking trowel lines out on a 3rd trowel.

And that's lads who've got a full room and lads who've only got 2 walls on.

When I dropped the site for domestic I started doing less and less I be honest but each domestic has its own problems and I just felt at the time I will just charge accordingly instead of chasing no one likes a sweaty man let alone a chubster sweating and smelling like a hog roast

You know im right mate lol
2 trowels with no water at all? Does your flatten include 1 trowel? Dont give me all that bolloxs in I put it on neat etc so dnt need to flatten lol..as u cant do that wen ur putting on 5/6 bags a gage..come to my job and Il pay u for whatever u do as Id like to c this finish with only 2 trowels with no water

Dont understand how people can only put 2 bags a day on id be bored shitless! Not arsed about making life easy for myself at my age its tedious is that cudnt be anymore bored doing that..il do that wen I'm 50

Dont understand how people can only put 2 bags a day on id be bored shitless! Not arsed about making life easy for myself at my age its tedious is that cudnt be anymore bored doing that..il do that wen I'm 50
I know right...
1 bag then f**k off home and do something fun eh??
That's what you meant right???

Here we go.....
Another cock waving contest..
tumblr_mqmtjueN321rzodvjo1_500.gif

":rolleyes:

Said it before on here and got ripped. But after its been laid in with 2nd coat it gets 2 trowels. As simple as that. I think the reason might be I trowel up abit later than most. So when you guys are giving it 5th polish I'm giving it 2nd trowel and it looks same as the skim is at same setting stage. No water on either trowel. All done very neat.
Wouldn't mind seeing your work after two trowel finish (picture) I'm not being funny just would like to see results if you don't mind

If I turned up and put 1 bag on every time I wudnt get any work..not for me bores me to death do domestics
I'm quite happy to do the minimum I can get away with tbh.
I'm worse the closer to home I'm working, especially if the missus is off...

One of these days are lass is guna be stood behind me and get a glimpse of my phone with a picture like that popping up she will think wat the f**k is going on here!! Lol

I'm quite happy to do the minimum I can get away with tbh.
I'm worse the closer to home I'm working, especially if the missus is off...
I get home sometimes and wish I was bk at work earning dosh lol..not for me pal if I'm just putting 1 bag and staring at it going off then that makes me just want to f**k off home its tedious and boring to me

Dont get me wrong I luv a early day I prob worked 25 hours this week and still pulled the dosh in but id rather put 1 hit on then break It into 2 small tedious gages myself

Who started this flipping thread anyways ?

:rebotando:
Causing trouble between the skimming community :asadito:

i get aches in places I didn't even know existed and I'd rather do one bag and earn just as much as some do on 4 it's all about how you go about if it's a four day job and bloke said I give you ex amount to do it I can either have four easy days at it or knock my pipe out and have a day off or go start another job,I go to work because I have to not because I want to so when I'm there I want the easiest life possible,and domestics can have a variety of problems a hsl you just can't put on the meterage, so there kitchy OK :bailando:

i get aches in places I didn't even know existed and I'd rather do one bag and earn just as much as some do on 4 it's all about how you go about if it's a four day job and bloke said I give you ex amount to do it I can either have four easy days at it or knock my pipe out and have a day off or go start another job,I go to work because I have to not because I want to so when I'm there I want the easiest life possible,and domestics can have a variety of problems a hsl you just can't put on the meterage, so there kitchy OK :bailando:
I do domestics mysen pagey from time to time but I'm in and out not fcking about dragging a Job out price is the price wether its done in a day or 3 days

2 trowels with no water at all? Does your flatten include 1 trowel? Dont give me all that bolloxs in I put it on neat etc so dnt need to flatten lol..as u cant do that wen ur putting on 5/6 bags a gage..come to my job and Il pay u for whatever u do as Id like to c this finish with only 2 trowels with no water

Why the fcuk would I put 5-6 bags a gauge on, do I look fecking stupid? Work smart mate.