trowelling up process

• Thread starter Deleted member 29624
  • Start date
I lay on plastic spat then metal spat, second coat plastic spat plastic spat paint pad plastic spat plastic spat metal spat or paint pad s*p*r*lex trowel then plastic trowel

I lay on plastic spat then metal spat, second coat plastic spat plastic spat paint pad plastic spat plastic spat metal spat or paint pad s*p*r*lex trowel then plastic trowel
you missed out a second flatten with an ironing board this what I've been using bit heavy but does the job fine

it all dries the same in the end no matter what the background.
after a couple of passes with the speedskim there shouldn't be any misses to take out except maybe the odd dink here or there which I'd just scrape a tiny bit of the skirting line to use for filling these.

pic 1 laid in.

View attachment 16650

pic 2 taken after 2 passes with the speedskim.
shouldn't be that much left to do twitch angles 2 dry passes with the s*p*r*lex.
View attachment 16651
pic 3 finished.
View attachment 16652
Somebody asking other day about using a speedskim well can’t go wrong following this flawless finishing scottie

Covid 19 boredom. I had one yesterday washed van first time in 20 years.
I used to wash my van weekly until I discovered Romanians! They were born to was cars and very good price for you my friend (in a deep borat style voice) (y)

I used to wash my van weekly until I discovered Romanians! They were born to was cars and very good price for you my friend (in a deep borat style voice) (y)
Exactly. Did you know dirty car sells better becouse if you use a spunge to clean car like they old school way.. you use to have more scratches on them if you sliped up and just got the tini bit of grit on spunge. I rember ceing circles of scratches on cars years ago when sun was shining lol

Exactly. Did you know dirty car sells better becouse if you use a spunge to clean car like they old school way.. you use to have more scratches on them if you sliped up and just got the tini bit of grit on spunge. I rember ceing circles of scratches on cars years ago when sun was shining lol
I use a Brillo pad on difficult areas works a treat!

Me ,Sick of the auctions ‘mate N having no plaster wanted see some shiny walls again
You ever heard when people say decorator don’t like it too polished! I can honestly say I’ve never heard a decorator say this I might be wrong but I don’t talk to decorators I find them repulsive :ROFLMAO:

He married a cheeky girl
000005577-lembit11.jpg