Thinking of new mixer

Chaps
Deciding is doing my nut in, I need one quick my warrior 1800 is about to pack in
Had my eye on mm22 but not variable speed, don't get a mixer that can't, won't go faster or slower when needs be
Got my eye on belle from screwfix a few lads on here have them, only domestic no render just multi, bonding & dri wall adhesive
Somebody do me a favour and put me outta my misery
Was also thinking of Refina 140mm paddle comes with the mm22 as well
Cheers

Chaps
Deciding is doing my nut in, I need one quick my warrior 1800 is about to pack in
Had my eye on mm22 but not variable speed, don't get a mixer that can't, won't go faster or slower when needs be
Got my eye on belle from screwfix a few lads on here have them, only domestic no render just multi, bonding & dri wall adhesive
Cheers
Get the collomix xo6
Or of you don't mind the heft get the eibenstock 1800

ive got a Mega mixer 1800 mm30 and had it about 2 years now,but bought my lad a cheap vitrex one for about £100 for little domestics save lumping 110 box around and tbh it's like alot of poke and I havnt used mega for about 6months now.For domestics as you said and for bonding/skimming ideal.

Chaps
Cheers
I have a Belle 1600e and it only managed a month or so and the gear switch went. Was fixed under warranty and now lives in my garage as a spare but I don't rate it. Let's face it you need something reliable as it's used pretty much every day. I have an eibenstock 1800 and can't fault it. It knocks couple of bags up in no time. Get the 230v tho if domestic. I have the 110 and find dragging the transformer out every time a pain in the ass

the collomix xo6 is 5.2kg the eibenstock is 6.9. they both top end mixers and should last years and yonks

Thanks for the response
Getting excited now
X06 £370
Just found the eibenstock 1800 £249 inc vat & delivery!!
Think the minds made up, however as mentioned in previous post it's not got variable speed u lads not have a problem with that??
Also leaving at £250+ mixer in van overnight fills me with fear
The paddle is 160mm is it up to the job as good as the Refina?
Also the Refina mm30, the eibenstock and the alfra 1800, all the same machine?
Cheers

Thanks for the response
Getting excited now
X06 £370
Just found the eibenstock 1800 £249 inc vat & delivery!!
Think the minds made up, however as mentioned in previous post it's not got variable speed u lads not have a problem with that??
Also leaving at £250+ mixer in van overnight fills me with fear
The paddle is 160mm is it up to the job as good as the Refina?
Also the Refina mm30, the eibenstock and the alfra 1800, all the same machine?
Cheers
The speed on the eibenstock is 2 gears and the trigger on mine controls the speed via how hard you squeeze so I take that as variable speed??

Get the collomix xo6
Or of you don't mind the heft get the eibenstock 1800
Mine (eibenstock 1800) had it two years from @Plasterers1StopShop but today paddle was turning to freely oh great turned on ,motor moving ,but paddle wasn't, knackered but repairable would have thought? So should get a straight replacement or go for the mega mixer or a Aldi special @Olican

Collomix I got a xo1 with big paddle 3 years iv been giving it s**t knocking up hardwall/big buckets of multi hasn't missed a beat.