Thinking of new mixer

Looking at ordering the xo4 myself.
I'll just wait to see if lodans xo1 is the bushes

@Vincey where did you order from as there doesn't seem to be many UK suppliers.

Cheapest I found for xo4 is pft northern which comes in at £307 excluding delivery
Pft northern is quite local to me so could possible pickup as opposed to paying delivery charge
Got mine from twwholesale but pft northern do very good price too, I just ordered paddle bucket cleaner too

Is that the thing with the brushes in the bucket that's about £80?
Looks like they don't stock the mixers no more
Yes mate a lot of people say they ain't worth it but I work on my own and want one ,no splashing coming out of the bucket on walls in small rooms , no banging all the shite off paddle next day,
Most collomix mixers and parts are ordered in from Germany so always expect a 7 day wait for them, was at pft northern not to long ago they did have a couple in stock then but probably would have to order in tbh, same with paddles, mixers come with positive paddle who ever you buy off so if you want a negative would have to order that too, I just ordered 2 160 hf negative paddles in and waiting for delivery, sitebox sometimes have stock on collomix mixers and parts too.

and the bucket cleaners in stock

they are superb. apart from cleaning ur paddle really quickly. there is no splashing.
But the best part is how easy it is to wash out. i was expecting a hard layer of wet soft skim after doin a few weeks skimming and just leaving the cleaning buckit.
when i washed it the stuff all just poured out no bother with no layher of gooo

who did you order off vince. far as i know its only the pft dealers who supply collomix currently
Bucket and paddle off northern

Brought my xo6 of tw wholesale when first came out , I didn't know then pft sold collomix

Apologies if I got my facts wrong
ha. i was jus saying thasall. im trying to hold as many of the range as i can.
i used the basket last week for mixing board adhesive. worked really well. and different sizes are great for big or small mixes

ha. i was jus saying thasall. im trying to hold as many of the range as i can.
i used the basket last week for mixing board adhesive. worked really well. and different sizes are great for big or small mixes
I'll check your site out
Nice one

@PFTwales Ian sorry I not called i spoke to les and PFTNorthern as they are local to me so can save on delivery costs.

Les has sorted me out with an xo6 model for a cracking price so I'm happy.
Just need to go pick it up.

Just wanted to let you know.
And obviously let you know I've kept it within the PFT family

Cheers Ian

S
I use the eibenstock 1800w but it's a bit on the heavy side also got the belle 1600w which is good aswell
Seen a 1600w belle on gumtree for 60 quid, was tempted, but rather have a new drill, would be wary of Gettin second hand drill and motor goin first day use it or something

i got a used eibenstok im gonna sell. 1800 watt. not sure how old. always worked fine for me although for some reason the trigger is on the left.
i put a new cable an plug on it .120 quid

The x06 all depends on the price of the pound to weather or not you get a good deal. I personally love mine and rate it better than the eibenstock as I've tried both.. the Aldington one sounds like a truck although it will probably outlast a school year.
PFT used to do a paddle mixer it was brilliant and would kick all the others arses buy mega expensive. Hilti did one too but they gave up as nobody bought one hardly?

Don't piss about and buy an eibenstock 1800w you won't regret it mate
Xo6 for me
The eibenstock just looks way too big and bulky for me same with the megamixer
I'm domestic only and do very little render so don't really need anything like that

Xo6 for me
The eibenstock just looks way too big and bulky for me same with the megamixer
I'm domestic only and do very little render so don't really need anything like that
Same as I think you would be surprised? Think about it less stress on the motor etc. They do a 1050w one too. Just never sell yourself short just in case in my book

Same as I think you would be surprised? Think about it less stress on the motor etc. They do a 1050w one too. Just never sell yourself short just in case in my book
That's true pal
Although I'm picking collomix up tonight and I'm sure it will be fine.
Fingers crossed!

Don't piss about and buy an eibenstock 1800w you won't regret it mate

have to agree with that marshy... I have been lucky with cheapo mixers in the past but if i had to now I would spend and buy something that is tried and tested :D

i got a used eibenstok im gonna sell. 1800 watt. not sure how old. always worked fine for me although for some reason the trigger is on the left.
i put a new cable an plug on it .120 quid
If you still have this for sale Ian i will be interested. Bought the collomix paddle cleaner from you today. As long as its 240v