Thinking of new mixer

If you still have this for sale Ian i will be interested. Bought the collomix paddle cleaner from you today. As long as its 240v
How much did you pay for the collomix bucket cleaner?
I like the idea of it but tbf it just looks like you could do the same with 2 stiff broom heads on hooks over the side of a bucket

How much did you pay for the collomix bucket cleaner?
I like the idea of it but tbf it just looks like you could do the same with 2 stiff broom heads on hooks over the side of a bucket
Paid £90 inc delivery. Well made, used today and does clean the whisk well.

reeves these bucket cleaners are a different ball game. For a start the the bucket is a collomix heavy duty one, just these are over 30 plus vat and delivery. For such a simple idea you wouldnt believe how handy they are. You can stick them next to you and once you have mixed give it a blast, it keeps all the water in the bucket, no need to bend down and brush it and they are dead simple to wash out when you finished

reeves these bucket cleaners are a different ball game. For a start the the bucket is a collomix heavy duty one, just these are over 30 plus vat and delivery. For such a simple idea you wouldnt believe how handy they are. You can stick them next to you and once you have mixed give it a blast, it keeps all the water in the bucket, no need to bend down and brush it and they are dead simple to wash out when you finished
I must agree I love the idea. There's nothing worse than a dirty paddle and working on my own it can be a pain to keep clean especially when mixing adhesive and backing coats.
Fair enough the bucket being heavy duty it's just the price that's eye watering.
If it was slightly cheaper I'd be all over it.
But having just spent 350 notes on their mixer I think I'll have a heart attack if I she'll out the best part of another hundred quid lol.

I must agree I love the idea. There's nothing worse than a dirty paddle and working on my own it can be a pain to keep clean especially when mixing adhesive and backing coats.
Fair enough the bucket being heavy duty it's just the price that's eye watering.
If it was slightly cheaper I'd be all over it.
But having just spent 350 notes on their mixer I think I'll have a heart attack if I she'll out the best part of another hundred quid lol.

Just work a saturday morning and its all paid for. Used it this week, adhesive coat mixing on the street doing a mesh coat on front of terrace on my own. Mixed it then a quick dip en bach in the old cleaner bucket on top speed, she was spotless, not even a drip on the tarmac.

Must be mad :tonto:another 70 notes lighter!!!
20170216_152806.jpg
Got one of those BeroXpert corner trowels as well.
@Vincey are they any good?
Stood on mine yesterday rushing to get finished.

I think they are , my bucket arrives tomorrow,clean job or paddle is a good job, collomix crew
Corner trowels wicked imo
Did you get the xo6?
Yeah ended up getting the x06 as les did me a great price and swapped the paddle for a negative at no extra. So was happy with it.
Got the bucket at a good price as well so while I was there got the 4" corner tool.
First thing I noticed is they are a lot more rigid than the others are they 90° or 103 haven't had chance to check. For the price though even if it's crap you can't complain

Yeah ended up getting the x06 as les did me a great price and swapped the paddle for a negative at no extra. So was happy with it.
Got the bucket at a good price as well so while I was there got the 4" corner tool.
First thing I noticed is they are a lot more rigid than the others are they 90° or 103 haven't had chance to check. For the price though even if it's crap you can't complain
Can't fault that mate nice one

Now you seen one properly dyu reckon they are worth the money
The bucket or the machines lol

The buckets are well made I must agree.
Bloody heavy though!
Although I still manage to get water everywhere!!!!!

If your on about the machines then they are well worth the money!

I don't do enough external to warrant one though
Although mp75 is an option in extensions and the like

The bucket or the machines lol

The buckets are well made I must agree.
Bloody heavy though!
Although I still manage to get water everywhere!!!!!

If your on about the machines then they are well worth the money!

I don't do enough external to warrant one though
Although mp75 is an option in extensions and the like
Get me bucket Monday,

What size paddle you got 160?

2 speed settings I have mine on the lower (slower) setting if mixing just a bag or 2, hopefully less splash when in cleaning :tonto: bucket.
I used it first time today
At first I was like WTF the paddle don't fit in!
Mind you I've just spent best part of £450 on mixing/cleaning gear. I spent 20 minutes when packing up just cleaning everything off properly.
Even dried the paddle off with a rag :frenetico:

One of the tilers at work had an xo6, not sure what paddle was in it but I gave it a spin in a bucket of water and the power was ridiculous, like I had to hang on to it. Was quite tall aswell, stands higher than any other mixer I've used before.

Does all the chap stick to the bottom of the bucket like normal??
X06 all the way for me love mine.. lightweight powerfully and comfortable if carlsberg did mixers

Does all the chap stick to the bottom of the bucket like normal??
X06 all the way for me love mine.. lightweight powerfully and comfortable if carlsberg did mixers
It's does settle at the bottom but I found that it didn't stick rock hard like the other tub.
But I only used it 1 day so can't say what it will be like after a couple of weeks on a big job that's left there with it in.
I also cleaned it out properly unlike with the other tubs which are cheap and didn't bother to clean properly

It's does settle at the bottom but I found that it didn't stick rock hard like the other tub.
But I only used it 1 day so can't say what it will be like after a couple of weeks on a big job that's left there with it in.
I also cleaned it out properly unlike with the other tubs which are cheap and didn't bother to clean properly
Let me no how you get on after it not being cleaned for a week.. although I'm sure whilst it's new you'll look after it.

Let me no how you get on after it not being cleaned for a week.. although I'm sure whilst it's new you'll look after it.
That's it novelty will wear off at some point in time.
Possibly won't stick as much as it's always being wicked because of the brushes.

I know les at Northern said when I picked it up he'd left one for 2 weeks full of s**t and there wasn't a problem emptying it out. But time will tell.

I got it for 60+ VAT so if it lasts a couple of years and helps the paddle last longer then I think it'll be money well spent.
It does make speaking the paddle quicker.
I used to hate cleaning the f**k*r after mixing and no matter how hard you tried you couldn't get every last bit off.
The brushes seem to get it all off in about 10 seconds

That's it novelty will wear off at some point in time.
Possibly won't stick as much as it's always being wicked because of the brushes.

I know les at Northern said when I picked it up he'd left one for 2 weeks full of s**t and there wasn't a problem emptying it out. But time will tell.

I got it for 60+ VAT so if it lasts a couple of years and helps the paddle last longer then I think it'll be money well spent.
It does make speaking the paddle quicker.
I used to hate cleaning the f**k*r after mixing and no matter how hard you tried you couldn't get every last bit off.
The brushes seem to get it all off in about 10 seconds
I'm really tempted to get one .. couple of good reviews will convince me I think .. I no there's nothing worse than getting dri wall of it so if it does the job with that it's worth it to me.