That weird Limbo Time

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
That weird limbo week between christmas and new year who loses track of what day it is... When I was a kid I relied solely on the radio times TV guide to keep me updated...ffs

Anyone doing anything exciting or are we just drinking through it...lol

im smashing some OCR on in the lockup and then topping off with acrylic....................never used either product before and it gets me oot the hoose.....................sad as fu@k i know....................but you did ask...................oh nad going to see paddington sometime in the week

Yeah it's so weird dan. I know what you mean.

Looking forward to the phone ringing again though and doing a bit if i'm honest.

Only so many films i can watch and beer i can drink lol

im smashing some OCR on in the lockup and then topping off with acrylic....................never used either product before and it gets me oot the hoose.....................sad as fu@k i know....................but you did ask...................oh and going to see paddington sometime in the week

Nah its not weird its what you need to do :D

i went to a lebanese restaurant in town this afternoon and the waiter spilled some boiling hot hot coffee all over my legs ffs. was gonna have this week off but am now working monday tuesday and wednesday. i just dont know how to say no:-(

i went to a lebanese restaurant in town this afternoon and the waiter spilled some boiling hot hot coffee all over my legs ffs. was gonna have this week off but am now working monday tuesday and wednesday. i just dont know how to say no:-(

ouch!!!

What food did you eat though? Never been to a lebanese restaurant... had ethiopian food which was nice.... ironically I didnt find it very filling...lol

im smashing some OCR on in the lockup and then topping off with acrylic....................never used either product before and it gets me oot the hoose.....................sad as fu@k i know....................but you did ask...................oh nad going to see paddington sometime in the week

You will like the ocr mate and the acrylic is canny i enjoy it me self like

that is ironic, danny :RpS_lol:

its street food. youve got to be down with the kids to go there. had the mixed grill meshawi and the missus had the chicken kofta, but i had half of that as well because shes only small. really nice. and arabic coffee, like a really strong expresso with cardoman pods in. it was like treacle at the bottom of the glass. no alcohol, which was good. mexican is my favourite. real mexican, though, with mole etc :razz:

@Jurek that sounds lovely!!! Cant wait to get back into the swing of eating real food again :D

Oooh I have an idea for a food topic...

Last edited:
Met up with some old mates realised y I stopped talking to them f***ing c*nts jealous and talking s**te but had a nice day with family today

you got any pics @Arti?

gis a chance to fire the gear on 1st daniel, ffs......................I will though.

I might get CT to come up and give me a walk through talk through...................:RpS_biggrin:

Ive got a mini V groove Jap trowel i got off the clay monster ages ago and it was gonna carve abit of the wall out in block work, but wasnt sure if the acrylic grit would just clog up in the grooves.........................:RpS_unsure:

i went to a lebanese restaurant in town this afternoon and the waiter spilled sois it any god?e boiling hot hot coffee all over my legs ffs. was gonna have this week off but am now working monday tuesday and wednesday. i just dont know how to say no:-(

Tried to find the jim carrey film "yes man" on my xmbc android but failed. Will try againt tomorow, IS Iit any good?

The Japanese groove trowel was site. It just kept buldging the mortar joints so you didn't really get a clean groove cut. Using OCR was nice though. Finished half the wall with the I section and rubbed up the other half, just to see the difference when I put the acrylic on next week.

Need to try this OCR gear. I generally work on my own so when rendering a house I have a 2 hr set up time, sheeting out, mixing then loading out onto the scaff before starting rendering. Even with the increase in mats cost I'm sure it must work out cheaper with less labour involved ? ???

Saves a canny bit titting on Eddie

Sounds like ive it would. Back breaking having to set up mixer, mix and load outthen spread on your tod x2 coats. Getting too old for that now, would prefer to spend more on mats to save backache and time

Status
Not open for further replies.