4-months in plaster won’t dry

Thought you were taking p*ss but I’d love anyone on here to look at it if they’re able to. Just desperately after getting it sorted and know people here have the expertise and passion unlike the fella who did it (or didn’t) first time round

message Superspread. He’ll sort it properly for you (y)

I would, but it’s a bit too far :coffe:

No amount of hacking off and re plastering is going to fix that. It's Victorian which means it should be dry as they knew what they were doing when building.
Wooden floors should be ventilated by air bricks or metal grills. Usually front and back of property but not always. Check these haven't been blocked up. Garden height raised above them, rendering brought down to far and covering them. There could be a leak from your neighbour or even the drains as Victorian properties sometime have the drains run under from back to front with a Buchan trap on the door step/path.
An internal wall should not have penetrating damp but can have rising damp.
Party wall is probably solid with no cavity. Next door could have a leak which is penetrating.
One of the picture looked worse by the fire.
Is the fire used? Is it blocked up with no vent?
Also under the floor will be 1 one 2, three or four course high wall which the floor is supported on.
These are to stop flex in the floor.
They should have half bricks missing so the air from the front can travel right through to the back keeping everything dry. The vents are there for a very important reason.
The source of water needs solving first.
If you don't it doesn't matter who plasters it.
The water will win in the end.
I wish you heart felt luck.
James