Sticking beads on. Oh no. Not this again!

Wayners

Tried everything from super glue to foam. From grip fill to nails.

Found the best stuff is polymer mastic. Sticks to everything Inc wet pva. Thin bead of mastic and on with the metal beads and plaster straight away of following day. Whatever. Simple. Holds really well from the start.
Like this stuff and the price.

Well

Attachments

• 1CB98E09-3381-4B98-A8C5-B3F645068020.gif
    1CB98E09-3381-4B98-A8C5-B3F645068020.gif
    212.2 KB · Views: 213

Found the best stuff is polymer mastic. Sticks to everything Inc wet pva. Thin bead of mastic and on with the metal beads and plaster straight away of following day. Whatever. Simple. Holds really well from the start.
I use this also buddy... Awesome stuff, i use it to stick boards on lintels also...

Talking garble again you s*** skim monkey ******* baboon
You been sucking @smoother09 dummy that come out his arse, cuz ya talking shite like our buddy Doris, but again be original at least, “*******” is usually used as hate against sheikhs, ya dumb c**ts

You been sucking @smoother09 dummy that come out his arse, cuz ya talking shite like our buddy Doris, but again be original at least, “*******” is usually used as hate against sheikhs, ya dumb c**ts
Thought you was the famous Lupy your replies are G** ass go on find a cousin to f*** dirty c***

Really getting to you this is hilarious! Mission accomplished :numberone:
Yeah, it’s not getting to me at all buddy, I mean I’m having fun, you’ve got your wanking partner @Tom81 to join in to, obviously you’re not mentally capable of being a “pr1ck” by yourself, I mean you need help with that too, ya c**t!!!!!!! Lol

Yeah, it’s not getting to me at all buddy, I mean I’m having fun, you’ve got your wanking partner @Tom81 to join in to, obviously you’re not mentally capable of being a “pr1ck” by yourself, I mean you need help with that too, ya c**t!!!!!!! Lol
All I got there was halal shalom, taxi how much for cash!

How long does it take to dry

You don't need to wait. Skim on straight after fixing and move if required even after first skim.

After about 30-40 mins it starts to dry though and can't be moved so easily if required.

Decorating wet wipes cleans off hands or any overspill but you don't need to apply much. Keep it neat.
Any of these polymers works but that is a good value one. Make sure you have a gun long enough for the size. 350mil I think vs 310ml. I use a 400ml gun

You don't need to wait. Skim on straight after fixing and move if required even after first skim.

After about 30-40 mins it starts to dry though and can't be moved so easily if required.

Decorating wet wipes cleans off hands or any overspill but you don't need to apply much. Keep it neat.
Any of these polymers works but that is a good value one. Make sure you have a gun long enough for the size. 350mil I think vs 310ml. I use a 400ml gun
Thanks pal I'll look into it

Seems to be a recurring struggle for spreads, how to stick beads to various surfaces. If only some bright SPARK could come up with a solution?

Seems to be a recurring struggle for spreads, how to stick beads to various surfaces. If only some bright SPARK could come up with a solution?
I've still got your sample pieces of tape mate, the missus found them in the kitchen the other day haha, I'll use them next week on a kitchen bond out and skim put it through it paces

That'll never work surely?

Attachments

• 20210326_125609.jpg
    20210326_125609.jpg
    4.5 MB · Views: 270
Please

Do you drive a Toyota corrola and wear a white longsdale shellsuit and wear lots of bling cho?
Ahhhh Doris, you didn’t leave your dummy long enough in your arse, that didn’t have much flavour, I mean your usually full of “a bit more hate” than that, so go stick your dummy in your arse for a bit longer get more flavour in before you suck and start talking shite ya c**t, or go ask your buddy to help, you t**t!!!!

Ahhhh Doris, you didn’t leave your dummy long enough in your arse, that didn’t have much flavour, I mean your usually full of “a bit more hate” than that, so go stick your dummy in your arse for a bit longer get more flavour in before you suck and start talking shite ya c**t, or go ask your buddy to help, you t**t!!!!
Welcome to the deep end :sisi:
main-thumb-52735754-200-ufdbbjdekgdeipzcozokdypusdmqplky.jpeg

Welcome to the deep end :sisi:
View attachment 59739
Thanks pal, who’s that is that @smoother09, I think he likes me probably remind him of Cadbury’s whisper or something, he wants to change to dorris, I have suggest he gets a cock attached to his head, I mean he really needs it, but he might be like Michael Jackson type unhappy with himself, his buddy has already mentioned that his a nonce and we all can see he likes me, probably that much that he wants to change brown, nothing wrong with it I guess!!!!

Michael Jackson made some good music
Dorris you ok, you ok, you ok, you ok Doris

Thanks pal, who’s that is that @smoother09, I think he likes me probably remind him of Cadbury’s whisper or something, he wants to change to dorris, I have suggest he gets a cock attached to his head, I mean he really needs it, but he might be like Michael Jackson type unhappy with himself, his buddy has already mentioned that his a nonce and we all can see he likes me, probably that much that he wants to change brown, nothing wrong with it I guess!!!!

Michael Jackson made some good music
Dorris you ok, you ok, you ok, you ok Doris
I think you should put less weed in your brownies, you're proper rambling now. :sisi:

If you use Sticks Like s**t Turbo then just 15 minutes. Stick beads up first and by the time you're set up ready to skim they'll be set. A single blob of adhesive in the back of the bead every 300-400mm will hold the bead as solidly as clout nails. The screw cap on the nozzle means that you don't end up wasting part tubes either. I've used it months after initially opening it. £7.39 a tube and a tube will loads and loads of beads.