Smarter Surfaces Launches Smart Magnetic Plaster. Competition time!

Members online

Barbara

Hi all,

We had an interesting discussion going under the introduction topic so I thought I will tell you a bit more about the product... here it is.

There is a new magnetic plaster available on the market by Smarter Surfaces - world leader in providing innovative surface solutions (functional wallcoverings, paints and plaster).

Smart Magnetic Plaster is a high performance commercial grade plaster that comes in a ready-mixed 10 kg container which gives a coverage of 5 sq m / 53.5 sq ft with 2 coats.

nztIDsj.jpg

Features:
  • Contains 67% magnetite
  • Quick and easy to install - video by Smarter Surfaces available here
  • Solvent free
  • Dry and paintable after 24 hours
  • Interior and exterior use
  • Compatible with high quality neodymium magnets
Benefits:
  • Works perfectly with Smarter Surfaces Dry Erase Wallcoverings and Paints
  • Strong magnetite content allows users to hang a lot of weight
  • Provides outstanding magnetic performance on all surfaces
  • Creates a smooth surface by repairing any wall or substrate defects
  • Provides a magnetic base for dry erase layer or finish of your choice
Learn more here: http://www.smartersurfaces.co.uk/magnetic-plaster.html

fi3ZsGb.jpg

3w5k55l.jpg

BUT... Something Extra

Today you have a chance to win one of the 5 buckets of Smart Magnetic Plaster and test it yourself :numberone:. All you have to do is comment below and explain in one sentence how you are going to use it?

I'd love to hear your feedback.

I'd do a wall in my bathroom opposite my toilet put picture of my mate in Grimsby up and throw magnetic darts at it while having a number 2

Meanwhile here on the costa high winds and torrential rain for 2 days , waves of 8 metres and reports of a dolphin and a cow washed ashore:wtf:
IMG_6651.JPG

@Barbara is this a magnetic paint? On the container its being put on with a roller....is that the normal application method

I want to magnetic plaster my sons wall then get him some magnetic pyjamas and stick him to the wall every time he gets up in the middle of the night for a wee but gets stage fright and cant go
Or maybe plaster the wall then paint a racetrack on the wall so we can stick his car to the wall

@Barbara is this a magnetic paint? On the container its being put on with a roller....is that the normal application method

Hi Lodan, no, it's a ready mixed plaster. We have some customers applying it with a roller but then some of them came back saying the wall wasn't 100% smooth and application wasn't so easy. Support team here recommend a smooth edged trowel, is that something you guys usually use?

PS We have paint as well, have a look here: http://www.smartersurfaces.co.uk/create-a-magnetic-surface.html. It's cheaper and really good for sticking up some basic things like few A4 sheets but it won't hold larger objects as mag plaster does

Hi Lodan, no, it's a ready mixed plaster. We have some customers applying it with a roller but then some of them came back saying the wall wasn't 100% smooth and application wasn't so easy. Support team here recommend a smooth edged trowel, is that something you guys usually use?

PS We have paint as well, have a look here: http://www.smartersurfaces.co.uk/create-a-magnetic-surface.html. It's cheaper and really good for sticking up some basic things like few A4 sheets but it won't hold larger objects as mag plaster does
Ok, yes trowel is the norm for plaster, id take the picture of it being rolled on off the container if this isnt giving good results

Id like to do a wall in my 6 year olds bedroom to encourage him to stop using pens on the fooking walls!!

Hi all,

We had an interesting discussion going under the introduction topic so I thought I will tell you a bit more about the product... here it is.

There is a new magnetic plaster available on the market by Smarter Surfaces - world leader in providing innovative surface solutions (functional wallcoverings, paints and plaster).

Smart Magnetic Plaster is a high performance commercial grade plaster that comes in a ready-mixed 10 kg container which gives a coverage of 5 sq m / 53.5 sq ft with 2 coats.

nztIDsj.jpg

Features:
  • Contains 67% magnetite
  • Quick and easy to install - video by Smarter Surfaces available here
  • Solvent free
  • Dry and paintable after 24 hours
  • Interior and exterior use
  • Compatible with high quality neodymium magnets
Benefits:
  • Works perfectly with Smarter Surfaces Dry Erase Wallcoverings and Paints
  • Strong magnetite content allows users to hang a lot of weight
  • Provides outstanding magnetic performance on all surfaces
  • Creates a smooth surface by repairing any wall or substrate defects
  • Provides a magnetic base for dry erase layer or finish of your choice
Learn more here: http://www.smartersurfaces.co.uk/magnetic-plaster.html

fi3ZsGb.jpg

3w5k55l.jpg

BUT... Something Extra

Today you have a chance to win one of the 5 buckets of Smart Magnetic Plaster and test it yourself :numberone:. All you have to do is comment below and explain in one sentence how you are going to use it?

I'd love to hear your feedback.
I would put it on my wall and create the worlds second piece of magnetic wall art :)

Id really like to try one of these...so initially i'd plaster my daughters bedroom wall with it to stick up barbie and scooby doo pictures.

Then i'd get a contract with local schools to do the classrooms out with it, thereby increasing your companies revenue.

Then i'd get teams of men and roll the project out worldwide feeding hundreds of employees families, making millions for myself and ultimately billions for Smarter Surfaces.

:rock:

The story goes the yanks spent millions developing a pen that would write in space , the Russians took a pencil .
True or not you get my drift.:estudioso: