Smarter Surfaces Launches Smart Magnetic Plaster. Competition time!

Yeh what's happenin boys? It took me just over an hour to do a wall then half an hour the following evening, no primer needed if the wall is sound and im assuming yours are ;) go on spoil your kids or maybe your nephews or nieces?

Holidays, election campaign trail, it's been manic.
I'll be using it within 2 weeks at home

Exactly and if you need some inspiration check @flynnyman pics ;-)
Or this one that just tagged us yesterday with a world map applied on the top, pretty cool: https://www.instagram.com/p/BVU2JkTB0Hz/?taken-by=cynthiaspencedesign

On that map Ireland looks like it's really small and it's not. I drove my Porsche from east to west once and it took 6 hrs. Admittedly I did stop off at a 6* hotel for a meal because I fancied eating although I was very lonely because I'm single and I've got no one to cook a romantic meal for

On that map Ireland looks like it's really small and it's not. I drove my Porsche from east to west once and it took 6 hrs. Admittedly I did stop off at a 6* hotel for a meal because I fancied eating although I was very lonely because I'm single and I've got no one to cook a romantic meal for
I'm feeling peckish ;)

Where's Barbara gone? I need a cuddle :( plus any free stuff available too ? Like a sofa and fridge freezer for example? :)

Popped In today to have a quick look and they love the wall and how easy it is to move things about :) @Barbara
IMG_1938.JPG

Good shout Flynny, f**k me someone goes to the trouble and cost to send them out , least can do is use it and tell rest of us bout it

What's up with people nowadays

@flynnyman how long is time to set with this product?
I did that wall in about 30 minutes with no primer, popped back the next day and gave it a tight one with what was left and that took about 15 minutes. It might of needed a slight sand before painting I recon but I didn't paint it :) also I didn't really need to give it a tight one I could of gone straight over it but I was going off the instructions.

Did you get one? @gps what you done with yours? Can't remember who got the the others hold your hands up :) if you don't want them I will have them I have a few people who would be happy for them :)

My hands are held high, I have not done anything with it as of yet.
I genuinely have not had the time to use it at home. However I will guarantee that I'll get it used by the end of the month.

I did that wall in about 30 minutes with no primer, popped back the next day and gave it a tight one with what was left and that took about 15 minutes. It might of needed a slight sand before painting I recon but I didn't paint it :) also I didn't really need to give it a tight one I could of gone straight over it but I was going off the instructions.

Just to confirm you went over a painted wall with no primer beforehand ? And the following day you just put on a tight coat straight over the top again no primer ?

Sounds good

Just to confirm you went over a painted wall with no primer beforehand ? And the following day you just put on a tight coat straight over the top again no primer ?
If your doing it at your house give it an hour and give it a tight coat straight after, use it like easy fill. It took more time to sheet up I was worried coz it's black and didn't want to damage the carpet. You could do a wall in under three hours and you will be shocked at how strong it is.

How did it go then Gordon? Any pictures?

Holidays, election campaign trail, it's been manic.
I'll be using it within 2 weeks at home
So how did it go Gordon, Any pictures mate ? The anticipation is killing me , I'm presuming you will have time tomorrow if you still haven't used it yet

Mate
:frenetico: