Smarter Surfaces Launches Smart Magnetic Plaster. Competition time!

No probs, it's 10 kg. Yes there is primer before for £17.00

Just on the price - there are trade discounts available which are not advertised on the site just yet, all depends on the project size.
So a 10kg does the same as a BG 25kg + water hmmmmm I've seen the vids and your stuff goes on really thin I would be surprised 10kg would stretch to 5m at 2.5mm but I could be wrong :)

So a 10kg does the same as a BG 25kg + water hmmmmm I've seen the vids and your stuff goes on really thin I would be surprised 10kg would stretch to 5m at 2.5mm but I could be wrong :)

Wouldn't be a first would it nor the last, especially over the next 5 weeks.

I'll report back personally when I get my tub

So barb,to do a five mtr wall with primer and plaster how much all in? and would you recommend using other products a long side it or is that all I would need?

Hey @booper, £116 to be precise and that's all you need. There are basic neodymium magnets on the website as well, pack of 10 is £8.95 (first4magnets have a huge range of magnets on their site)

Would like to do a wall in the office to see if it will go through a Airless spray unit.

If it does then I can see it being a very intresting product for use in some of the schools we do.

It looks very similar to using venetian plaster, the black pigment means the second coat will suck in fast so really easy to use too much product. Best left to plasterers to apply this I think. :)

Given as my name is first mentioned I'm taking the bragging rights wether flynny likes it or not lol
What you doing with yours? Selling it? Lol have you got a wall in mind and I don't mean that one trumps building I'm on about for the magnetic?

What you doing with yours? Selling it? Lol have you got a wall in mind and I don't mean that one trumps building I'm on about for the magnetic?

There is one wall in my daughters room where she has all her photos up so I'll use it there 5m2 should just do it.

Actually looking forward to it and all being well spreading the word