ocassional ripples...s*p*r*lex

I've said this before. The only sensible way to solve this is naked twister and we all go back to doing artex

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk

I've said this before. The only sensible way to solve this is naked twister and we all go back to doing artex

Sent from my D2303 using Tapatalk
That wud be great as there wud be s**t more work in 10 years..to get rid of it! Earned a pretty penny getting rid of artex great invention

image.jpeg

These are available for more sensitive members(y)

Maybe the 10.000 spreads on the forum should meet up with baseball bats outside dannys house.
Last man standing is right and we all have to plaster like him.
Does ryan from plasterers 1 stop do a flexy bat for the flexy lads and a shiney bat for the spat lads and a plastic bat for the plazzy men ??

Maybe the 10.000 spreads on the forum should meet up with baseball bats outside dannys house.
Does ryan from plasterers 1 stop do a flexy bat for the flexy lads and a shiney bat for the spat lads and a plastic bat for the plazzy men ??
Where is Danny's mansion located.:boxeador:

Stainless steel or carbon for the rest of us, winner \m/

All this negativity and I'm drinking Bombardier plus IPA reserve and King Goblin to name a few. Chill out lads and have some proper beer and all will be well !? At this rate Mrs Marshy going to get some later :birra:

All this negativity and I'm drinking Bombardier plus IPA reserve and King Goblin to name a few. Chill out lads and have some proper beer and all will be well !? At this rate Mrs Marshy going to get some later :birra:
Am i ok with Vodka Greg ?lol