Members online

I'm not working currently, haven't been for a while now but I am curious as to when plaster will be back in stock.
Does anyone know of any news regarding this??
Out of stock within 60 miles at B&Q, wickes, travis, jewsons, ccf and anywhere else for that matter - people even selling em for £50 a bag now online which is just not gonna happen.
Got some customers and a backlog of work that need a little reassuring.

giphy.gif

I’ve managed to source 50 bags from different merchants but it’s drying up. I bought another 10 today. Only because they were limiting it to 10 per customer

called into my local builders merchant today and i was told that they have sold 1 thousand bags of multi in advance of them having any stock.

called into my local builders merchant today and i was told that they have sold 1 thousand bags of multi in advance of them having any stock.

i had to turn on all my charm for the girl in the office to make sure i am at the front of que!

If they cant produce similar quantities in same timescale as pre virus and i doubt it,due to new safety measures,then it will last months with supply issues.

@Donzo Stop thinking worse all time mate
Thats a optimistic estimate..
Mate works in a merchants ,delivery tommorow,all stock reserved,next delivery of stock.not confirmed.get a grip.
They cannot meet demand.or catch up soon.
By the way im not working or need gear for quite a while.lol

Thats a optimistic estimate..
Mate works in a merchants ,delivery tommorow,all stock reserved,next delivery of stock.not confirmed.get a grip.
They cannot meet demand.or catch up soon.
By the way im not working or need gear for quite a while.lol
I just dont care if it's there or not. We.ve never been so well of lol. Wife working from home done few extra hours . Got grant to come . Done bit of scabbing . Lockdowns been good to us

I will give you good news,won 2 games on call of duty shipment top,alright for a old guy.,yassssss