Members online

Aye that’s correct mt. Oh did you mean multi? Sorry! I should have said it was 50 bags of easyfill 20. Love that stuff

If BG are seeing multi finish fly off the shelves at £30 a bag what is to stop them doubling the wholesale price?

Need some more competition IMO.

Im told b&q took a delivery thursday afternoon,4 pallets only.
Gone within a couple of hours
I have no idea how casper is getting it but,three lads i know say they cannot get any.
Glasgow

If BG are seeing multi finish fly off the shelves at £30 a bag what is to stop them doubling the wholesale price?

They already get plenty of flak off spreads around the country - if they were to try doubling the wholesale price (I mean even after all the virus upheaval is over), there'd be absolute carnage. They'd probably have a lynch mob of angry spreads beating a path to their door.

If they tried to double it just during the current shortage, they'd be (quite rightly) accused of rubbing the trade's nose in it, at an already difficult time.

I don't think BG would be that unwise, on either count. It'd be commercial suicide to incur the wrath of your entire customer base.

Need some more competition IMO.

It remains to be seen if this product line turns out to be a viable alternative, but it seems there might be a bit of viable competiton for BG, in the UK:

www.plasterersforum.com/threads/make-good-plaster.79712/

Im told b&q took a delivery thursday afternoon,4 pallets only.
Gone within a couple of hours
I have no idea how casper is getting it but,three lads i know say they cannot get any.
Glasgow
There was a delivery of 8 pallets of multi to B&Q near me yesterday. There was a pallet of Board there last week and I took half of it.
Loads of multi in Scotland and we're still on lockdown but there's a shortage down south where you can work.

There was a delivery of 8 pallets of multi to B&Q near me yesterday. There was a pallet of Board there last week and I took half of it.
Loads of multi in Scotland and we're still on lockdown but there's a shortage down south where you can work.
None I know of west,Glasgow shamrock

None I know of west,Glasgow shamrock
Jump in the van mate and head to Aberdeen, there's shitloads. Just don't tell anyone
Its still 2 months in date aswell so maybe its previous orders that were held up. I did think the guy was winding me up when he said 8 pallets but he said its out the back, just arrived an hour before with 6 pallets of Plasterboard.

Jump in the van mate and head to Aberdeen, there's shitloads. Just don't tell anyone
Its still 2 months in date aswell so maybe its previous orders that were held up. I did think the guy was winding me up when he said 8 pallets but he said its out the back, just arrived an hour before with 6 pallets of Plasterboard.
Short down this way.

Check stock. Bookmark links..
I'm stuffed SW
Need 3 bags and 2 8x4 boards and I'll be ok for a week or so. Get me going. Frustrating

Last edited:
Lad tells me he waited in a q this morning,about 20 people in front of him.place opened and everybody walked in then u turn out.rumour was it had multi.
But it had not.

Just called a merchant in Glasgow. Nothing in stock. They’ve had calls from London, Leicester and Southampton looking for multi. Good job I’m just picking up another 10 bags at a secret location in the sticks

A5AD947B-A6C8-47B7-A665-AFB94632E8F7.jpeg

back to site this week to this and another pallet coming next week :vomito:

Wickes near me had delivery and sold out within an hour last week. I think I know what day it comes in so going to sit in store as I've seen the lorry in the past and take my chances. Don't know what else to do.

I had customer phone me asking when I can start, I replied can't get no bags of plaster, try me again in july @can't be arsed, no shoes no socks , lie in till ten, read till twelve, eat at one .
Rinse and repeat @ f**k beadtape.

Wickes

AYLESBURY EXTRA

High Wycombe

Huntingdon

And others showing stock. Maybe others too but not around me

Nothing at B&Q in UK according to stock map

I picked up 5 bags of Knauf Multifinish from Wickes Worthing this morning, scanned through at £19 a bag but manager reduced it to £7.50. Used some today, must say it's a bit rapid, jeez!! Says 60 minute on the bag, thought that was working time but no, literally mix/spread/finished 60 minutes. Need all need buckets now