Members online

No members online now.
I’ve worked all over the gaff when I was younger used the palita shite in Spain similar stuff in France also I’m sure make good s**t won’t be a problem either! Some c**ts just don’t know how to improvise and adapt! U use a trowel y will find the method or your a pleb!

Think there is a few doing that,think they're trying to entice folk in hoping they'll buy the make good stuff
Instead?
No asians involved their im told,either builders or plasterers took the lot.the difference this time is it was cleared in 2hrs.last time same amount lasted until next day. I thought it was easing up here, bgs website say they are working at full pelt.

I dont disagree...its more a case of not letting builders and such out of our web
Yes but there's nothing we can do about it,also your getting £1000s paid into your bank.tell the builders to get the gear if there that desperate,any builder worth there salt has plenty of contacts to get some plaster

No asians involved their im told,either builders or plasterers took the lot.the difference this time is it was cleared in 2hrs.last time same amount lasted until next day. I thought it was easing up here, bgs website say they are working at full pelt.
Something not right?..mabye (friends) are getting the heads up?....was it definitely there in the first place?...
I've just started back past week or so....think ill just chuck it,can't be arsed with the hassle :rayos:

Something not right?..mabye (friends) are getting the heads up?....was it definitely there in the first place?...
I've just started back past week or so....think ill just chuck it,can't be arsed with the hassle :rayos:
Yes it was there,guy walked out with last 2 bags,both were burst. Just as i arrived.
More people selling it on gumtree now in area.