New Tools available from Plasterers 1 Stop Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just left for the day! Managed to get my ordering done, back in tomorrow mate so can get every to you Friday. Or you can give my mobile a call and I will jot your order down now? Happy new year mate

Up to you mate, website will be fine or give me a call tomorrow and I can sort a better price out for you. Also not all of our stuff is online yet

Hi ryan any news on the 80cm spat and flexi blade ,cost and expected date. Got some board work starting on monday the 14thand would like to try it out and get use to it . Cheers mate rik

Hi mate, I confirmed the order today and it should e with me within 7 days. Will get the price for you when they come in. Will obviously be in the middle of the 1m and 600mm one.

i get confirmation tomorrow so will let you know.

Ryan

Good news, thanks. Will post something on here when I know. You got your phone back yet? Was going to call about the MP75 at some point tomorrow

Yer phones back, mp75 job has been moved back till Feb so no need to rush plus ill need to sort a credit card to place orders as I'm guessing you don't have credit accounts

Your mobile pft central website does not work on my up-to-date android HTC EVO.

Just a heads up

Hi mate, we do do accounts if your a limited company. If your not you have to spend a certain amount with us first.

Yea I noticed that last night about the mobile website. Our website guy in in tomorrow so will bring it up. Thanks for letting me know!

I bought the 1m eze spat & pole from Ryan last week. Great sevice arrived next day 9am. I've been using it this week on ceilings and walls, it's a great bit of kit easy to use and the flexi blade is ideal. Cheers Ryan

Hi mate, I'm seeing the manufacturers tomorrow. They have said they will be with us for Monday along with the trial plastic blades. Will make sure I post in here when they are in.

Sorry for the delay

Thats great ryan cheers . Plastic blade sounds like a great idea .big fan of the plastic trowels anyway so plastic blade spat sounds like a winner. Keep us updated mate will be ordering a flexi and a plastic blade aswell then.

Hi Guys,

They are finally in!! Please follow this link for all prices and pictures on the new EZE SPAT: Plasterers 1 Stop Shop » Plastering & Screeding Machines

Website is still going through lots of changes but will hopfully be done son.

I have also added our MARSHALLTOWN tools and prices - and under the heading 'tools' there are a few new items as well.

If you need to order you can do it online, you don't need to register any more. Or you can give me a call on 01242 236699.

Thanks,

Ryan

Hi ryan thats great thanks, is there a discount for forum members ??? Cheeky i know (If u dont ask you dont get haha)Will be ordering
1x 80cm eze spat
1x pole
1x flexi blade
Im presuming the eze spat comes with the standard blade ??
Many thanks rik

Hi ryan thats great thanks, is there a discount for forum members ??? Cheeky i know (If u dont ask you dont get haha)Will be ordering
1x 80cm eze spat
1x pole
1x flexi blade
Im presuming the eze spat comes with the standard blade ??
Many thanks rik
:-0

Hi mate, yes the EZE Spat comes with the standard Blade.

As these are new products and at really low rates I can't offer much discount. However, if you give me a call tomorrow I will see what I can come up with.

Thanks for using us

Ryan

Just to let you guys know as well,

We now have a small range of Clothing and safety wear avaliable. Including the 'German bib and brace overalls'.

You can see the price comparison on the Excalibur's and EZE Spats easier as well.

I have also put on our new plastic texture trowels and 42l tubs. (More items will follow tomorrow)

Discounts will still apply to forum members, best to call me to discuss what I can offer.

Please have a look through at our new range of products and seewhat we have to offer. If you have any suggestions on how I can improve the website or make it more user friendly please let me know

Thanks in advance,

Ryan

Hi ryan just to let you know the eze spat , blade and pole arrived yesterday. Rapid postage and very well packed (took me about 15mins to get it all open haha) thanks for the gloves aswell they fit fine . Skimming a dinning room on saturday so can let everyone know how i get on with it if anyone is interested. Oh and is there any news on the plastic blades??? cheers again great service

Hi Rob,

Great news, glad it got there in time. Plastic blade is with us. We are just testing them out and will be sending a few out for people to test. Will try and get one over to you as well mate

Used one of these yesterday for first time on plasterboard ceiling. Blade is very flexible and flattened nice. Method i used was lay on, speedskim, dry spat, wet spat, dry spat then plazzi trowel. First time using anything like this and well impressed with results, will try using different methods and see what works best. The only sticky point to me is the pricing, just ordered the pole to go with spat and cost 32 quid all in which i think is expensive for any kind of pole but i'll see how i get on with it.

Just came from One Stop and had a look at these and I'm pretty impressed. I'm using a Speedskim for my thin coat render at the moment which I'm more than happy with but might give these a try.

Status
Not open for further replies.