New Tools available from Plasterers 1 Stop Shop

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who are these 3 forum members trialing these products....???

Can they be relied upon to give impartial reviews and are they any good?......have you actually seen their work???

And what incentives do you give to those who trial it for you,,,, i would have thought a cash inducement plus free life time product use would cover it?

Don't you agree?

Haha Nick, as you know your one of them! Beddy is the other who I have met only once and the other is Flynnyman who I have never met. Therefore yes they will give impartial views.

I think a texturing trowel and a 600mm EZE Spat with a replacement blade should be sufficient. Give me a call when you get it tomorrow

These look good if they are not to heavy.

I just got a replacement blade for the s*p*r*lex refina spat. 32" cost me £61!

Yer but i cant work without one now so had to get one. Lesson learnt dont drop a spat!

Ive got to do a review on the blade change but ive been so busy and in and out hospital

Ryan - 80cm is a ideal size for a spat could they make one?

Also all the spat manufactures need to make a box or bag to put these tools in to stop them getting mullered in the van

Ryan - 80cm is a ideal size for a spat could they make one?

Also all the spat manufactures need to make a box or bag to put these tools in to stop them getting mullered in the van

Hi Mate, the 80cm is available. We just didn't order any of these in. We will order some of these in the new year. I have spoken to them this morning about a bag and the plastic Blade.....

A bag shipped in from Europe could be quite expensive, Im going to try and sort them over here.

With regards to a plastic blade, I have a few samples being sent out to me next week hopefully, we will have a good look at these and also send them out to some of you guys.

Don't know why they scratch or tear your work. As already said probably leaving it too late. I love the speedskim and the spats. Couldn't work without em. Save sooooo much graft. ;)

they dont actually scratch the wall but leave very very faint lines where as the excalibur doesnt

i dont finish with them. i tried it and was happy once the set was finished but the next day wasnt as impressed. will try it with this new one which is smaller and i have two different blades so might get a different finish

Me too. Used the 1000 in the past. I use the 600. I can throw it around cables and sockets better. What order do you use them. i e. I speed skim, wet spat x2 and spat or plazzy cross.

Hi ryan when will the 80cm eze spat be available to order and whats the price gonna be many thanks rik

Hi Rik,

I'm back in tomorrow doing all of the new orders. It's on the list to order tomorrow so should be with us and available to buy on the 11th of Jan at the latest.

We have every other size in stock at the moment if that would help

Thats great can you post a reply once there in stock mate. Will defo be placing an order also gonna be needing the flexi blade aswell many thanks rik

Hi Ryan
Just to let you know i declined E-ON offer to train their guys so sorry about the tool orders i tried to get you... maybe the standby guy they have will use you... good luck for the new year

Hi Rik,

Will get it sorted for you and let you know. Hope you have a good start to the year!

Hi Steve,

Thank you for letting me know, fingers crossed about the other guy! Hope you have a great yer mate

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.