New Tools available from Plasterers 1 Stop Shop

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasterers1StopShop

Morning Guys,

Just wanted to let you all know we have some new products out on the market. They will all be on the website soon so you can have a good look. I have also got 3 members of the forum (with Danny's permission) testing 2 of the new tools.

The main thing I want to bring your attention to is the new EZE Spat, this is very similar to the Excalibur we already sell, however, it now has a slightly different Handle or Grip and the Blades are replaceable. And probably the most important thing is they are cheaper :)

The Blades we offer are the:

The Standard Blade: 80mm Depth x 0.5mm thickness

The Flexi Blade: 90mm Depth x 03mm thickness

Prices and sizes available as follows:

600mm EZE Spat: £39.00

1m EZE Spat: £52.00

1.2m EZE Spat: £72.00

1.5m EZE Spat: £82.00

2mEZE Spat: £120.00

Replacement blades as follows:

600mm Standard: £8.42 - Flexi: £6.55

1m Standard: £13 - Flexi: £9.98

1.2m Standard: £15.29 - Flexi: £11.54

1.5m Standard: 18.93 - Flexi: £14.25

2m Replacement Blades are available but not stocked...

We will get all the images etc up on our website ASAP

They are already available to purchase, if you want to have a look please feel free to come visit us before the Christmas Shutdown. Or give us a call if you want to discuss them

Have a great Christmas,

Ryan

Now for someone like me that's never used a spat and isn't convinced about them it's not a huge outlay to give them a try.:RpS_thumbup:

EZE Spat1.jpg

Ryan you can't buy anything on you're website unless you're registered FFs just change it so you can buy straight away you're losing loads of business

Ryan if you deal with the people that make the plastic trowels a spat similar to the Excalibur etc would be mint with a plastic blade

no the speedskim is more for scratching the **** out of the first coat and dragging bits all over the place

The speedskim just tears it to fook and the other ones leave to many tiger stripes like a brand new trowel, a plastic trowels ready to use out of the box I'm amazed they haven't been brought out already they'd sell thousands

I'd use it the same reason I'd use an Excalibur, they sound good in theory speedskims excaliburs etc and work to a degree but you soon figure out there a bit Shoite and can be improved

In the perfect world exactly the same as the plaza flex trowel stiffness but rigid enough To keep a bit of shape even permashape if it's possible

what does this new tool do different to the excalibur ryan?

Firstly the price, it's much cheaper! Also the replaceable blades, different thickness of blades are available. Also they are available in larger sizes. I will speak to them tomorrow, I would imagine they can come up with something. If not this year I'm going to see them in Jan so will take it up with them again

Cheers for the quick delivery the other week Ryan.

Just echoing what spunky said, I had a few problems registering and in the end called you up to order what I needed.

Some might not do that, you could be losing out.

Thanks again, Mac

Cheers for the quick delivery the other week Ryan.

Just echoing what spunky said, I had a few problems registering and in the end called you up to order what I needed.

Some might not do that, you could be losing out.

Thanks again, Mac

Hi Mac,

Glad everything got to you. Completely agree with you and Spunky and appreciate your comments. Will get this sorted ASAP

Looks like a speed skim form the pic, which in my opinion i can make work quite well, i flattened of a 22m2 lid in no time, i used the speed skim in the oposite way, as in pushed it along while walking the legth of the room on my stilts.I agree you do not need one, but they still work in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.