Can you remember unifinish 1
that was recalled thousands & thousands of pallets sent back to BG.
Wonder what happened to all that?
As 95% of a bag of finish plaster is just pure ground down gypsum Rock & the other 5% is additives I can't see them throwing all that gypsum away can you?
Plus I'll say it again even though the FBI will take me out for saying it & I'm prepared to sacrifice my life for telling the truth about BG but when I was there one of them said to me after I asked him, they do add out of date stock into the new stock in tiny amounts, I know what I heard & there was others standing there off here aswell.
Not saying that this is what caused the problems posted above, that's down to user error
FBI will sort this..
My point is unifinish 2 is made in batch's when needed (smaller quantities)..it's not stocked in merchants to be sent back like uni 1.
I have to order it in.
I just seen KGB driving past.
Maybe I read it wrong then.Hmmmmm wait a second I only said what others have said, don't go all defensive, why am I turning it into something else and what is it am turning it into? Grow up, your the first to jump to the defence of uni but you just say stuff you never back it up with facts, I've mentioned why mixing plasters together can cause a reaction and you have spat your dummy out with your usual exit strategy.
Not bothered tbh