Help please ?

You wouldnt bolive the amount I've had and taken but when people are telling me that I haven't done something I have done it's annoying. Yeh I know the wall is f**k*d now at any point did I say that it's bang on because I know it's f**k*d haha look at it its like something I did when I first started plastering. Yeh going to board it all and take that ugly frame off but yeh I know what your saying.
What

You wouldnt bolive the amount of s**t I've had and taken on here like when people are telling me that I havent put bonding on the wall when I have done it's annoying. Yeh I know the wall is f**k*d not at any point did I say that it's bang on because I know it's f**k*d haha look at it its like something I did when I first started plastering. Yeh going to board it all and take that ugly frame off but yeh I know what your saying.

You wouldnt bolive the amount of s**t I've had and taken on here like when people are telling me that I havent put bonding on the wall when I have done it's annoying. Yeh I know the wall is f**k*d not at any point did I say that it's bang on because I know it's f**k*d haha look at it its like something I did when I first started plastering. Yeh going to board it all and take that ugly frame off but yeh I know what your saying.
Rewriting doesn't make it any clearer mate.

I don’t have to be nice or anything else. I have been polite, and expressed an opinion, you wanted advice. You got some. We do however agree on one thing,......I’m gonna f**k right off your post.
All the very best.
Dropsalot.
No you don't your right but you don't have to be a prick about it at the same time or haven't you and I'm mixing you up for someone else because al I've had is s**t off 90% of the people. When that's not hat I asked for or started but yeh cya

No you don't your right but you don't have to be a prick about it at the same time or haven't you and I'm mixing you up for someone else because al I've had is s**t off 90% of the people. When that's not hat I asked for or started but yeh cya
Now that you've had your 'baptism of fire' you'll find that the so called "pricks" are some of the most experienced plasterers around. If your smart you'll realise that, and in the future before you start something your not sure of this place can be your friend.

Now that you've had your 'baptism of fire' you'll find that the so called "pricks" are some of the most experienced plasterers around. If your smart you'll realise that, and in the future before you start something your not sure of this place can be your friend.
Yep I get that but people haven't seen it from my point of view I gave something a go in my own home so I'm not pissing anyone off its me who had to look at it and it starts cracking 15 20 mins after the mix not only on the wall but the stand board aswell. So I ask an opinion on here and mention the heat in the room as it was sweltering. I never said I had done a good job or anything like that but then people start posting (get a plaster in) obviously trying to wind me up so I know some of these guys probably are realy good at what they do but if they don't have anything nice or normal to say just don't say it because I wouldn't even think about coming on here again for info.

Yep I get that but people haven't seen it from my point of view I gave something a go in my own home so I'm not pissing anyone off its me who had to look at it and it starts cracking 15 20 mins after the mix not only on the wall but the stand board aswell. So I ask an opinion on here and mention the heat in the room as it was sweltering. I never said I had done a good job or anything like that but then people start posting (get a plaster in) obviously trying to wind me up so I know some of these guys probably are realy good at what they do but if they don't have anything nice or normal to say just don't say it because I wouldn't even think about coming on here again for info.
Just want to add there's only about 3 people out of all these posts that have been orite and not posted stupid s**t like eating bonding when it clearly said lurpak. Just simple things like that tells me time wasters.

You say you get "it", and then proceed to prove you didn't.

There’s only one prick on this thread buddy. And that’s my last post.