Help please ?

Members online

Yeh there's about 6mm between the brick n plaster 2 coats your looking at a head on picture at were the door frame was going back down so there ya go #JOCKUM

There isn't 1mm of bonding on that picture Kieran.
It's just skim.
Look where it's blown.
You can call me every name under the sun but at the end of the day some cuunt tried to skim brick work.

96579C95-7F43-4E2A-A95D-6CB23BDA2FA7.gif

480F7D10-B8D1-4BD0-8206-6DC6D2A8D879.gif

Jesus! You have done do many things wrong its unreal!

But the funniest thing is that you still think your a smart arse and try to back up what youve done wrong by showing a pic of a single bag of bonding with left over wtf for a wall that size!

Hence even making your case worse!

Comedy gold you son!

Jesus! You have done do many things wrong its unreal!

But the funniest thing is that you still think your a smart arse and try to back up what youve done wrong by showing a pic of a single bag of bonding with left over wtf for a wall that size!

Hence even making your case worse!

Comedy gold you son!
Wall that size haha it's 2.2m long and 3.2 m tall and it's not square n no that bag and abit more from my mates job so I do t care at u think I wasn't coming for an slagging match just abit of advice but your just muppets clearly

Wall that size haha it's 2.2m long and 3.2 m tall and it's not square n no that bag and abit more from my mates job so I do t care at u think I wasn't coming for an slagging match just abit of advice but your just muppets clearly
With a door in it, and it still got away from you. I'll bet you if we could've been there to watch you it would have been comedy gold.

Add mesh, with premixed cement based render (flexible one if you can find), it makes thin layer, than plaster over it. You should / could remove everything back to bare brick first. Good luck.

Add mesh, with premixed cement based render (flexible one if you can find), it makes thin layer, than plaster over it. You should / could remove everything back to bare brick first. Good luck.

Don't give him silly ideas for fuucks sake....he needs to pay a plasterer to do it.
Mesh and base render a fuucking wall my good god.
@zombie this is your fight not mine.
I'm going to get smashed and forget I ever commented on this :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:

I read that.
Can’t get that time back now.
Pffft.......
“ why would I pay a plasterer when I can do it myself”............

Think the advice should have been sought before the attempt was made.
I wonder what the rest of the house looks like.....( I don’t really :endesacuerdo: )

Honestly, I neither wonder or care.......