Help please ?

Members online

Tbh I love doing little jobs like that I just booked one in
Got my plumber coming round mine same day to swap kitchen sink for me.

Don't give him silly ideas for fuucks sake....he needs to pay a plasterer to do it.
Mesh and base render a fuucking wall my good god.
@zombie this is your fight not mine.
I'm going to get smashed and forget I ever commented on this :whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:
Yeh go on mate f**k off you good for nothing year . At least some people are out to help unlike you time wasters boring me

I read that.
Can’t get that time back now.
Pffft.......
“ why would I pay a plasterer when I can do it myself”............

Think the advice should have been sought before the attempt was made.
I wonder what the rest of the house looks like.....( I don’t really :endesacuerdo: )

Honestly, I neither wonder or care.......
listen geezer if you hadn't got nowt normal or nice to say get the f**k off my post n yeh this is what I did 6 months ago minus the ceiling as I just can't do em but yeh cya later

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 211
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 191
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 184
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 176
Whats problem with doing a ceiling. @algeeman expert at doing one or two ceilings any advice for lad
Well I had to get my mate to do it as The last ceiling I did I only got half finished as I just wasn't quick enough. This was about 11 months ago when I had just started. So when we're on a job he's always on ceiling duty but I keep having a little go now and again.

Remove cracked plaster to bare brick, basecoat with lime-cement render (requires different skills from skimming), scrath it. When dry, skim plaster the wall.
Also good jointing compound may work on bare brick, and can be painted as well. But be careful with suction control, as it gave you problems already. Not the recommended solution, but may work.

Remove cracked plaster to bare brick, basecoat with lime-cement render (requires different skills from skimming), scrath it. When dry, skim plaster the wall.
Also good jointing compound may work on bare brick, and can be painted as well. But be careful with suction control, as it gave you problems already. Not the recommended solution, but may work.
Thanks mate il keep that in mind

I don’t think someone can take constructive criticism!! The advice you are receiving is from time served plasterers instead of getting all bolshy admit the job is a load of shite take the advice and have another go!!! If you f**k it again get a real plasterer in

I don’t think someone can take constructive criticism!! The advice you are receiving is from time served plasterers instead of getting all bolshy admit the job is a load of shite take the advice and have another go!!! If you f**k it again get a real plasterer in
Yeh I know what you mean but I didn't start the bullshit that's gone on all I wanted was abit of advice as I know I'm not the best I'm far from it but I know I can plaster as the rest of house is spot on its just that I've gone from brick which in not used to.

Yeh I know what you mean but I didn't start the bullshit that's gone on all I wanted was abit of advice as I know I'm not the best I'm far from it but I know I can plaster as the rest of house is spot on its just that I've gone from brick which in not used to.
Why did you not just plasterboard the whole wall then?? Roughing out for the d. I. Y er is hard going.

The grammar this lad is using offends me. I've had a go before about not being intelligible and this can't carry on. I'm done

Oh and wasn't sure if heat was a big part o the cracking as it got real hot al of a sudden and the plaster on the board went off real quick aswell

You wouldnt bolive the amount I've had and taken but when people are telling me that I haven't done something I have done it's annoying. Yeh I know the wall is f**k*d now at any point did I say that it's bang on because I know it's f**k*d haha look at it its like something I did when I first started plastering. Yeh going to board it all and take that ugly frame off but yeh I know what your saying.

listen geezer if you hadn't got nowt normal or nice to say get the f**k off my post n yeh this is what I did 6 months ago minus the ceiling as I just can't do em but yeh cya later
I don’t have to be nice or anything else. I have been polite, and expressed an opinion, you wanted advice. You got some. We do however agree on one thing,......I’m gonna f**k right off your post.
All the very best.
Dropsalot.