Duraflex

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can vouch for that we're all thick as pig s**t up here.....i want one now though after all this talk....especially want a free ome but cant see the offer on the website....not sure I could set a trade account up yet anyway.

I can vouch for that we're all thick as pig s**t up here.....i want one now though after all this talk....especially want a free ome but cant see the offer on the website....not sure I could set a trade account up yet anyway.
@zombie sort him out the info

Went through al......5pages, at some point I was leaning toward nela, then refina took over , then marshaltown was the star and to be honest I have lost it! All 5 pages for nothing! Can someone just tell me in short which one is best? :chica:

Went through al......5pages, at some point I was leaning toward nela, then refina took over , then marshaltown was the star and to be honest I have lost it! All 5 pages for nothing! Can someone just tell me in short which one is best? :chica:

B & Q are doing an own brand 11inch one for £6.99.....feck it give that a go.

it must be a record 5 pages and no ones mentioned anal doh:rayos:.

TYZACK. BROKEN IN SS TROWELS ARE THE BEST. PUT THAT IN YOUR BLACK BOOK.
Seriously, I've been a mt man for 25yrs, tried TYZACK never go back ( that's back flynny, not black so don't delete it bruv).
Nela supaflex to finish . Bobs your uncle, Uniqua's flynnys aunt

Speedskim

Curry was'nt mentioned yet,a very good trowel.

@zombie sort him out the info

from whack building supplies

33 thincoat 2.4m angle beads
sika pva (can be diluted upto maximum of 6/1) x 4@5ltr
10 rolls everbuild euro skrim.

Free mt duraflex sizes available 13/14/16 x 5"

£99.00 don't pay until February

They told me needed to order before end of last week not sure if true anyway ordered fri came Monday...

came in 1 piece nothing damaged...decided to order a big bucket off them Monday came Tuesday ir Wednesday cant remember.

First time ive used them so far impressed....there again scrim and pva may be shite as not used yet....

free carriage I believe

BUT...BOOM FREE TROWEL BABY!!!!!!!

For 'all sorted now' flynnyman
4f3faf2bb0504d7485a1dcde0da3a65c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont wanna wait in vain for your trowel I dont wanna wait in vain
I dont wanna
I dont wanna
I dont wanna
I dont wait in vain

oh and its like a special edition blade as it says 125yrs on them....unless they all do now as not bought 1 for a bout 10yrs...

think im just gloating now!!!:numberone::bailando::bananahappy:

I put everything in the black book and I have action plan:
Ditch all marshaltowns and get tyzack
Replace the refina sf with nela sf, subject to availability
Keep the speedskim
Replace the refina with eze spat ,if in stock, not sure if the pole is a match
Buy C4

Now , with the right tools for the right job is time for action

Mix 4 bags of plaster in gorilla tub
Put the tub in the middle of the room
Sink the C4 and wait for one minute , until explodes and spreads the plaster everywhere above the knee level
Quick with the speedskim, followed by the eze spat
Tyzack for kiling the bumps
Nela sf for final finish

Phew, it was worth asking the question!:D
Thanks!

They told me needed to order before end of last week not sure if true anyway ordered fri came Monday...

came in 1 piece nothing damaged...decided to order a big bucket off them Monday came Tuesday ir Wednesday cant remember.

First time ive used them so far impressed....there again scrim and pva may be shite as not used yet....

free carriage I believe

Let us know what you reckon when you've given it a go (y)

Let us know what you reckon when you've given it a go (y)

will do but not back on tools until 5th jan still gives me time to round the corners and run an oilstone over the edges....

I can say with confidence though don't buy thinking its a flexi-trowel....

its definently just like a normal trowel...

I think if there is any more give in it it will only be to the extent of a carbon trowel minus the rust...

though tbh that suits me fine...as I like to use a normal trowel and then just a plazi if needed to remove any water marks straight after a wet trowel if wanting to knock a set off early...

You've got your mojo back lol :bailando:

yeah I know its amazing what a free trowel does for the soul!!!!

cant pay my mortgage this month:frenetico: and kids have got no pressies:llorando: but hey ive got a neeeeeeeeeeew troooooowelllllllll for freeeeeeeee babbbbbbbbbbYYYYYy!!!!!!:musculoso:

yeah I know its amazing what a free trowel does for the soul!!!!

cant pay my mortgage this month:frenetico: and kids have got no pressies:llorando: but hey ive got a neeeeeeeeeeew troooooowelllllllll for freeeeeeeee babbbbbbbbbbYYYYYy!!!!!!:musculoso:
Ah f**k it, you can rent and you can have more kids....that trowel is yours forever.

I put everything in the black book and I have action plan:
Ditch all marshaltowns and get tyzack
Replace the refina sf with nela sf, subject to availability
Keep the speedskim
Replace the refina with eze spat ,if in stock, not sure if the pole is a match
Buy C4

Now , with the right tools for the right job is time for action

Mix 4 bags of plaster in gorilla tub
Put the tub in the middle of the room
Sink the C4 and wait for one minute , until explodes and spreads the plaster everywhere above the knee level
Quick with the speedskim, followed by the eze spat
Tyzack for kiling the bumps
Nela sf for final finish

Phew, it was worth asking the question!:D
Thanks!
Dont forget the emergency bag of easifill.and some sin saver 180 grit paper;)

free carriage I believe

Sika pva is very good, i use it all the time

Chancermart had sika pva on a special a while back....I took a couple,when I opened it the top 1/3rd was clear liquid?
Gave it a good shake.,seemed a bit better but rolling it on the wall it was like wallpaper paste?
Still done the job tho(y)....
bet f**k**g chancermart were diluting it:mad:

@malc can you post a pic of your trowel please?
I have lots of trowels but of different sizes as im on domestics, Marshalltown first and second coat and flatten till no lines then two hits with nela 14" and comes out nice and at same time trying to break in a carbon marshalltown.

Can you give us your view on it then as @scottie5 has given his and would be nice to here someone else's and he's from Nottingham and there all a bit thick from there..you know what I mean.
Thanks Vince
the dura flex , it's a very subtle difference
It has a slight Flex in it ,than a normal MT , You only really notice it if you compare it to a normal MT (it's very subtle)
broke in very quickly (I do a lot of renders) I had the "Gold" I said had , as the "Gold" wore off quite quickly .
Over all it's as you Expect from MT ,just will confuse some with the "flex" at the end of its name ,if they are expecting a same/similar amount of "flex" in other aptly named trowels ,maybe a rebrand off MT , to "A little less rigid flex"

Status
Not open for further replies.