Duraflex

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
REFINA s*p*r*lex definitely make finishing skimming easier. I've had mine for years and in that time a recurring elbow problem has gone away. 1 trowel £35 used for years and many years to come no doubt.
I've recommended REFINA trowels, power tools and plastering ancillaries to many friends and they all agree that they are the best they've ever used.

I wish there was a'dislike button' for her cooking.

Big red button in the kitchen that goes DE DUUUUR like family fortunes.

Nela super flex are the nuts and make the job soooooo much easier. Have to agree they are sh1te for flattening though, as I found out after doing a job for a mate. Flatten with a steel and away you go with your super flex. Hope someone doesn't delete this x

Nela super flex are the nuts and make the job soooooo much easier. Have to agree they are sh1te for flattening though, as I found out after doing a job for a mate. Flatten with a steel and away you go with your super flex. Hope someone doesn't delete this x

I agree with that. Its only designed as a finishing trowel :numberone:

Saying that, I know people who flatten with it and are very happy with there work. its the old saying of each to their own

I wish there was a'dislike button' for her cooking.

Big red button in the kitchen that goes DE DUUUUR like family fortunes.

I'm cooking tea tonight I need one decent meal a week.
Out lasses dinners always resemble a bush tucker trial.
doubt Even Oliver twist would ask for seconds.

I agree with that. Its only designed as a finishing trowel :numberone:

Saying that, I know people who flatten with it and are very happy with there work. its the old saying of each to their own

You can flatten with it but it doesn't always take the 'high' spots out as the op said. You find out when it's painted though
:endesacuerdo:

When did you get your free one Irish? :bananahappy:

Can I have a free 16" one cos my mt died ?

I have a well used 16" mt you can have Eddie it'll just need a new handle then it'll be grand (y).
Oh and a new blade as well.
So new handle new blade and she'll be as good as new.
I'll even throw in a broken mug to sweeten the pot.(y)

I have a well used 16" mt you can have Eddie it'll just need a new handle then it'll be grand (y).
Oh and a new blade as well.
So new handle new blade and she'll be as good as new.
I'll even throw in a broken mug to sweeten the pot.(y)

Your generosity knows no bounds, how can I thank you. I have some rusty Stanley blades with a bottle of coke to bring them back to their former glory if that helps

Going to a works session the night.
First topic I'm raising is trowels,then sponges,spats,
Jesus.;)

Just had a knock on the front door. It wasn't the P1ss courier this time.
Maybe it might be the Refina courier tomorrow ??? You never know, it'll be first come first served Ryan (mate) if you get my drift

@Plasterers1StopShop @flynnyman i wrote the review for Ryan & his page , not for any reward , only to help others that may of been in a position like me after years of use my shoulders are buggered - internally they have helped me to carry on the job I love - you don't have to buy one nor use one . I thought when I wrote it , if it helps one person & they try it out I'm happy Ryan's reviews come from spreads with many years experience me (1988) id take the reviews as face value
Well u look good for your age Phil..thought you were no more than 23/24 yrs young
Thanks Vince

All sorted just a massive kerfuffle spoke to Ryan about the issue with my trowel still not broken in after six months, and you will never guess what? :) he is sending me out a carborundum stone :(

For them that don't know what a carborundum stone is, its what was used in the olden days before all these hover trowels :)

Anyway back to the OP's question on MARSHALLTOWN DURAFLEX. :coffe:
They sell in Screwfix as well just found this if you read it there is a review and Marshalltown give a 25 year guarantee.
Thought it might help us get back on thread.
WP_20151218_18_53_38_Pro.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.