Why not spray domestic

Dot and Dab plastering uses one. He's all over FaceTube with his videos. Rwellfair I think he's called on there. Used to be Oasis on here.
Are you eyeing that one up onEbay Vince?
Cool I not seen the ebay one but have a plan of attack now Rossi..ordered a pallet and getting on with it next week when I am back in u.k.Decided the stx 410 looks best to start with as it's very small and light also will definitely be a lot slower than say your eze but think slower and less complicated the better to start with and then I access weather to move on to eze and maybe Ritmo..but got a few smaller extension's I can get stuck into in coming weeks when nobody will be there while I'm finding out how it goes

Cool I not seen the ebay one but have a plan of attack now Rossi..ordered a pallet and getting on with it next week when I am back in u.k.Decided the stx 410 looks best to start with as it's very small and light also will definitely be a lot slower than say your eze but think slower and less complicated the better to start with and then I access weather to move on to eze and maybe Ritmo..but got a few smaller extension's I can get stuck into in coming weeks when nobody will be there while I'm finding out how it goes

Must be off your head Vince spraying on domestics!!!

Will spend more time in the garage than in the van!!!

Be cheaper and easier on the body to just team up on bigger works!!!

Oh and 1 coat anything yer can!!!!

The eze has 10 speed settings on it so can go as slow as you like mate but agree with zombie off your nut, good luck though you will need it [emoji106]

If your doing internal domestic don't bother getting a machine for it. If you are doing external domestic most are using a Ritmo,
I definitely do was buzzing all night about yesterday tbh that Ritmo was the business I can see why so many like it but now I don't know what to do it would be great on the full house refurbs but I also seen a little Refina screw pump that can spray it tbh not knowing machines I would lean towards the cheap Refina or maybe an eze but the Ritmo was the biz.. Definitely getting a pallet of thistle spray Ccf quoted me £7.80 inc vat and the gear was like cream lasted longer than multifinish.Even on a 12ft x 12ft crappy little diner I did today couldn't stop thinking could of set that Ritmo up and blasted the lot on in one,lol

Ritmo great for rendering on domestic, I've never found a time when it's any good for internal works on domestic. I can see the advantage for internal site works if you got 0000m2 of float and set.

Got 56 bags to play with .. Fully aware I have a screw loose,this small machine I not seen running and there ain't much info anywhere the only one I seen working like it is one little video on youtube so hoping it spray's at roughly the same pace I waiting on a hire cost from a guy today so I not buying no machine till I find one that works for my plan.tbh it's going one way or the other ..best case scenario it works and worse case is it don't work and I hand ball either way I can't wait to find out..
The Refina one is 25kg in weight and I don't mind mixing and pooring it in I not be doing massive area's.
If it does I can see I might end up having a couple of machine's as clearly can see the Ritmo is popular on exterior works @FreeD.
Hopefully in a couple of weeks and if some of my jobs work out right I also getting the eze hired for a bash on thistle spray inside as well.

Got 56 bags to play with .. Fully aware I have a screw loose,this small machine I not seen running and there ain't much info anywhere the only one I seen working like it is one little video on youtube so hoping it spray's at roughly the same pace I waiting on a hire cost from a guy today so I not buying no machine till I find one that works for my plan.tbh it's going one way or the other ..best case scenario it works and worse case is it don't work and I hand ball either way I can't wait to find out..
The Refina one is 25kg in weight and I don't mind mixing and pooring it in I not be doing massive area's.
If it does I can see I might end up having a couple of machine's as clearly can see the Ritmo is popular on exterior works @FreeD.
Hopefully in a couple of weeks and if some of my jobs work out right I also getting the eze hired for a bash on thistle spray inside as well.
I look forward to your unbiased review :risas2:

If you buy a machine that has no reviews and no back it you would have to be mad!
Just buy a eze pezzie.seems to be plenty out there second hand as it seems they have served there purpose after a year or so

Plasterman, don't bother looking around at other machines mate, seriously I did alot of research before I bought my machine mine

You definitely don't want to be mixing up your gear and loading it into a hopper, other wise you will need 3 men instead of 2. Don't bother with a machine for internal works you will never use it unless you are site bashing.

Eze would be good if you were doing alot of EWI

You will need backup when you buy a machine, you may need spare parts...you need someone who will pick up the phone when the sh*t hits the fan. The PFT guys will give you that backup.

Just save your money up mate or put it on a customers bill, remember Ritmos hold there value so if it doesn't work out you can sell it

Ritmos are all well and good but if you're new to machines and are on a budget they can seem a bit daunting.
All you hear about is breakdowns and things going wrong. Having to have the right water pressure to start with...if someone gets in the shower and your mix is fooked...fuse tripping out stopping the machine...no gun shut off... as well as the trouble simpler conveying machines have it all adds up.

I got a conveyer as a stepping stone to perhaps the ritmo later on and I think Pete is just being wise trying out different machines with a view to a conveyer.

Now I've got my head around it I think I agree with the skimming thing tho...way too much hassle...also you'd really need a labourer cleaning the machine out while you're flattening off surely?

Yep I think a conveyer pump eze24 or such,is the way to go. Its very quick to set up(10mins) and quick to clean(10mins). There isn't anything to go wrong, just pour and spray. For the amount of plaster you need when spraying I would not advise getting one that mixes as well, they are much more complicated and many other ways to mess up. You will need a labourer anyway so him mixing 4 buckets up and cleaning machine is no problem.
You know I think you are mad for using a machine for skimming but good look

If I had more time plasterman, I would meet up with you with my eze and Mtec 100 I have skim set up on both,we could do some tests, I would be up for that in winter but it's render season now, so not a minute spare

Yep I think a conveyer pump eze24 or such,is the way to go. Its very quick to set up(10mins) and quick to clean(10mins). There isn't anything to go wrong, just pour and spray. For the amount of plaster you need when spraying I would not advise getting one that mixes as well, they are much more complicated and many other ways to mess up. You will need a labourer anyway so him mixing 4 buckets up and cleaning machine is no problem.
You know I think you are mad for using a machine for skimming but good look
Your dead right. U would be quicker mixing up the skim and putting it in the machine then setting the machine up to mix. This is what am going to go with the ritmo. Am looking to buy a second hand skim setup for the Ritmo if anybody will sell it to me just pm me.

I really don't understand why anyone would invest the time and energy in to spraying gypsum when there is a far better alternative

I was gonna sell it but I use it for spraying micro on outsides. Unless anyone knows if there is a r/s for the ritmo which is slow enough to use with the swing gun?

Nah still a little to fast for my liking, hence using the skim r/s and pipes.

What r/s are available for the ritmo?

If I had more time plasterman, I would meet up with you with my eze and Mtec 100 I have skim set up on both,we could do some tests, I would be up for that in winter but it's render season now, so not a minute spare
Thanks I see if we can arrange that.. Didn't expect this to work out a very good friend gave me the heads up on a bargain and it came with skim set up as well , just brought by private sale second hand yesterday,got to get it serviced but if all goes okay going to use on a new build extension I got lined up as a starter tbh still think conveyor will be better for domestic so will probably end up buying 2 machine's but at least I can use this for outside work as well for time being.

WP_20160724_12_57_10_Pro.jpg

Thanks I see if we can arrange that.. Didn't expect this to work out a very good friend gave me the heads up on a bargain and it came with skim set up as well , just brought by private sale second hand yesterday,got to get it serviced but if all goes okay going to use on a new build extension I got lined up as a starter tbh still think conveyor will be better for domestic so will probably end up buying 2 machine's but at least I can use this for outside work as well for time being.

View attachment 12971
That urs Vince? Ur f**k**g crackers