Who's working? (poll not argument)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23452
  • Start date

Current working status?

• Not at all anywhere.

Votes: 47 55.3%
  • Yes, but only person on site.

Votes: 15 17.6%
  • Yes, on site with others but practising safe isolation.

Votes: 12 14.1%
  • Part time urgent jobs.

Votes: 10 11.8%
  • Working as normal 'cause fcuk it.

Votes: 1 1.2%

• Total voters
how can you not have savings lmao, your a old git who charges good money and who can do everything, maybe your as careless with money as you are with other people’s and your families health.
Just had a new kitchen and bathroom so there’s most of my savings. It’s because I’m a old git that I can do most aspects of the trade.

They’d have to be very careful, as you can see law suits with it and this being the new ppi. “Did you work on a building site during the corona pandemic ? If so you, may be entitled to compensation “......
Yup, & the insurance companies will be sidestepping that one real quick. They have a get-out clause something saying "relevant information" - you didn't tell us and we didn't agree,, so you're on your own.

During the last big recession (early ‘90s) work died off to the extent that I lost everything, the house, the van everything. I had to pay an extortionate rent for 5 years while supporting 2 young kids. Eventually through hard graft I managed to turn things around and get a mortgage. Not looking for any sympathy as this happened to thousands/millions of others out there. However I swore I’d never be in this situation again and in terrible debt. I haven’t got the luxury of savings otherwise I’d be staying at home as well. Easy to condemn when you don’t someone’s situation.
I make you right, but Not according to @Nath80 @Ashleymcduff ,
You should have thousands saved if Uve been grafting hard ( look thru this thread )

LMAO YOUR‘E MEANT TO GO TO SHOPS ON YOUR OWN.

you funny man bill, best troll on here atm
Not the case down here then . No one stops families out walking from what I’ve seen or couples. It seems that you’re the troll as well as a blowhard and braggart.

Not the case down here then . No one stops families out walking from what I’ve seen or couples. It seems that you’re the troll as well as a blowhard and braggart.

signs up in all the supermarkets saying shop alone fella, on their websites as well, havent bragged once on here fella, just said people shouldn’t say they are skint as a excuse for being a s**t house and scab .. just say I’m a selfish c**t, also any tradesman shouldn’t be skint with the amount of dosh you can earn, unless you’ve wanted it away. And if they’ve wanked it away boooo hoooo, it’s there own fault

@bill
D8B91CF0-D64C-46A3-A0C1-1E08837B07BE.jpeg

yea whatever!!!!!:rolleyes:

It must be good to be you !!!
Ok I'm lying, everything is on finance. I didnt pay for my extension, garden, kitchen, bathroom, car and van with savings. I bought it all on finance to keep up with the Joneses because I'm a muppet.
I don't understand people who buy stuff they can't afford :confused:

That's the same everywhere, you can walk to the shops as an entire family provided you all live together. Some (not all) shops only allow people to go in on their own. The other person/s wait outside.

signs up in all the supermarkets saying shop alone fella, on their websites as well, havent bragged once on here fella, just said people shouldn’t say they are skint as a excuse for being a s**t house and scab .. just say I’m a selfish c**t, also any tradesman shouldn’t be skint with the amount of dosh you can earn, unless you’ve wanted it away. And if they’ve wanked it away boooo hoooo, it’s there own fault
You calling anyone working a scab ?

Don’t think so you filthy scab!! I just wanted to know what areas you have been going around infecting. You dirty little disease spreader!!!
Do the right thing and tell all you’re customers that you have been infected.
Can you still spread after you have had it ?

I’m off like we all should be but like zombie today I’m out quoting new enquires, this has lifted my mood big time to know people are still wanting prices especially my work as domestic is a good gauge of what is to come , I got 4 to look at which is totally normal for me so fingers crossed I get a couple of them that’s all I’ll need to get ticking over again and stay safe lads this is still a world wide pandemic remember
Even oil prices for a barrel fell to -$40 a barrel yesterday, they were trying to give it away for free that alone tells you what kinda world we are in right now
Why should we be off ?

That's bolloxs,its not scientifically proven yet there just think that,apparantly loads in china and South Korea have been infected twice
If your not immune after having it the worlds f**k*d and know one will ever leave their house again

If your not immune after having it the worlds f**k*d and know one will ever leave their house again
It's a new virus,how could any1 know if you can catch it twice or not,it may be milder the 2and time you catch it but it might not be milder to the person you pass it onto..put it this way how many times you had flu in ur life? Proper flu? I've had proper bed ridden flu 3 times in my life