Looking for someone who can work with lime plaster in Sheffield

owenwiewio

Hi there,

I've recently taken on a detached Victorian house in Sheffield, which needs some renovation work. I've just finished stripping all the woodchip wallpaper off in the main bedroom, and I'm hoping to insulate the 2 external facing walls. I've added a photo to the end of this post - the wall on the right hand side is one of the walls.

I've read a bit about the process, and how breathability can be a problem with gypsum plaster. I've looked at a few options, and found that insulated lime plaster from l*m*-g***n might be the best bet.

I'm struggling to find a plasterer who can work with lime in Sheffield, and the couple I spoke to are reluctant to try the insulated plaster. If I can't find someone who will work with insulated plaster, I thought of using the wood fibre boards from l*m*-g***n, and getting someone to skim over the top with lime.

Is there anyone here who might be able to help with a job like this? I'm using this main bedroom as a trial, but the whole house will need doing in time.

Thanks in advance for any help!

The below photo was taken just after a stud wall came down... it's a bit tidier now!
k_Zkttvc6foXqQsL4NnL_4Pn6B0Vs_iCplPo2tve2Qktzxua1pUGSgvlTfyGNbTTYYIP3aqkQEHiCMZWc5VLIEr_uvgLoVOJ3t-LO6zEyYd41fvjscScxNLByCQ0qFJVsqKk0tewj4B7S8UVGXD0Am8FXK0cUr1tLbfoQgtdbnxSSymouLYUUhmJNiEztlDon628YmtbSjMnNvDmezJiVnhKKD4np_EMZBzbd_Hr5JFTLWs7YQVeq-HGID-6IkWb4hUNXCK0-QI64zRsJOR8lNWrJBla2osXzqejd6mfYfYfe0qvaMICX869ua7uDiyzPB2VF43uWmzsB0mztVWdND3bYtI3dsjkYtsR1tIOczlSIDsTgqaw5yFVUmeoGsY666SP-JVP-RHsXvB4Md_HvVd3qsfcz5cb0keEygni1yreGgiFpKOu9m2KFL2PFognDCqy1TwqRQxN1W0lb7P3XWmspfh_FlWNSrWbmg6noTaX1y7lG1C6DrxvaW3AxhuYyJQ1IPFrfVi0EcwtkwQ4sEfCgrjDKOh18YELW0_lmMUQrFOHb_5HvqYqSGW5CCQDT0jTf8EroW2kRuMFk4Z5AeBfm8dJxIJlWs36KUMTKEs-AjInJOvFAYHfQS-5ZMif9A_GGdiN_k9_HN82qjoWlMJ1Ynp0achnJ2yWaQBm4fFA_uN0Ve6QkBmGfEowVqW_TJTJTpyEpUsdcGH05M8DhOr7sRNsrNHPgWz1p7ukcWwcwi27w5PfncdqQmfPjdbhow1QiVQORT_DoxRTOpVy1NI1oDNAW0SHKdRz=w1514-h2018-no