Who's changed there minds on Brexit

Members online

And how do we know which have come from the EU and not Ireland? Your whole argument is f**k*d up, if all sides stick to what they say about a hard border and there is no deal what I say is the default position for the EU unless they f**k Ireland off out of it
Ireland is the EU!!! f**k**g hell lol

The Republic is but Northern Ireland won’t be. If the Republic of Ireland is deemed by the European Commision to be to much hassle if there is no deal then they may f**k the Republic off out of the EU or put it into the second track of EU countries along with others out of the twenty seven that don’t want further integration, which is what France, Germany and the Benelux countries threatened to the UK because we wouldn’t adopt the Euro and didn’t want further political integration.

Ireland is the EU!!! f**k**g hell lol
No it ain’t you knob, the Republic of Ireland is a member STATE of the eu the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is a member STATE of the eu but not for long I hope, I’ve tried to stay completely unbiased when people on here have been giving you stick but unfortunately you seem to be the type of person who would disagree with someone even if they have evidence,fact,reason and logic on their side just for the sake of an argument or to disagree. Grow up will ya and observe all points of an argument before making an idiotic response

No it ain’t you knob, the Republic of Ireland is a member STATE of the eu the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland is a member STATE of the eu but not for long I hope, I’ve tried to stay completely unbiased when people on here have been giving you stick but unfortunately you seem to be the type of person who would disagree with someone even if they have evidence,fact,reason and logic on their side just for the sake of an argument or to disagree. Grow up will ya and observe all points of an argument before making an idiotic response

There all same ex university f**k wits!!!

Hes soooooooo clever that hes got degrees in law bla bla bla but ended up a spread!

Hes a complete and utter nobhead!

Exactly so Republic of Ireland will remain in the EU lol. We're agreeing here

Peeps need to educate themselves ! who / why / when the eu Was formed

English people are fooking stupid
The government does not give 2 foooks about you
You are pawns
There agenda is to control you
& you vote for them idiots !

At this point may I say
Jeremy says " its worse than May deal "
SOUNDS GOOD TO ME

Exactly so Republic of Ireland will remain in the EU lol. We're agreeing here
Were not agreeing at all, you claimed in a previous post that “Ireland is the eu” and as I’ve pointed out it’s not the eu at all it’s a member state of the eu. You really are showing yourself to be a bit of a tit here again reinforcing the idea that your happy to argue with anything and anyone as long as your arguing, let’s not let the facts get in the way of a good row though hey?

Were not agreeing at all, you claimed in a previous post that “Ireland is the eu” and as I’ve pointed out it’s not the eu at all it’s a member state of the eu. You really are showing yourself to be a bit of a tit here again reinforcing the idea that your happy to argue with anything and anyone as long as your arguing, let’s not let the facts get in the way of a good row though hey?
I was pointing out that Republic of Ireland is in the EU lol. He said how do we know what goods have come from the EU and which have come from Ireland? It's completely irrelevant as Ireland is in the EU so we have to check it all! That's the whole reason for a border. You're getting pedantic and honestly think I literally meant "Ireland is the EU"?

Your comment of " tax the ri
I was pointing out that Republic of Ireland is in the EU lol. He said how do we know what goods have come from the EU and which have come from Ireland? It's completely irrelevant as Ireland is in the EU so we have to check it all! That's the whole reason for a border. You're getting pedantic and honestly think I literally meant "Ireland is the EU"?
OK Corbo , you are forgiven lol

I believe that you're wrong mate, I think people genuinely think he's a c**t.
Lol , his views yes, most certainly , was referring to his mistake on Ireland is EU bit , I forgive his youth for belief in corbyns ideology

Here's a solution
Jeremy and Diane Abbott kiss, hold hands , skip out of the Commons and elope to southern Ireland and start a commune

No mate I ain’t be pedantic, you claimed something then said you meant something else, other people have done the same thing and you’ve payed right into em an tried getting on ya high horse,

No mate I ain’t be pedantic, you claimed something then said you meant something else, other people have done the same thing and you’ve payed right into em an tried getting on ya high horse,
Ain't be pedantic? Don't you mean ain't being pedantic?
Payed right into em?

28 days to go it’s so exciting even better than Christmas, waiting to see what actually does or doesn’t happen

Is anyone starting a sweep stake on it yet ?