Who's changed there minds on Brexit

Members online

Thimk about it if they wanted us to leave we would of gone by know
The jews

You moron
You have been brainwashed with the main stream
Who controls the media ?
Who controls the banks ?
Who tells you sre living on a spinning ball spinning at 1000mph ?
Who says climates are changing ?
Who said man went to the moon ?
Why did the elite destroy electric powered vehicles 100 Years ago ?

Your welcome
The earth's flat. Everyone knows that cos John Travolta says it it

I don't think it's about keep having referendums till the cows come home. It's about knowing more now than we did 3 years ago. Did you vote to leave without a deal? (it's a genuine question)

yes

the question on the ballot paper was do you want to remain or leave the European Union.

2 options

I don't recall there being a question do you want to leave without a deal.

Last edited:
yes

the question on the ballot paper was do you want to remain or leave the European Union.

2 options

Lol so the whole build up to the referendum is irrelevant and promises and the fact the literature from vote leave stating we would have a deal?

It's like if there was a vote on if HS2 should go ahead. It will cost 10 billion, do you want it or not, Yes or No? Yes go on then that's cheap for what it is. Ok we'll go ahead, btw though it's actually going to be 100billion but never mind it was a yes or no question

Render money wouldn’t get me boots out van chubbs
giphy (29).gif

Leaving the EU was never going to be easy it will have its challenges. Right now it has so much negitive cos there's no post brexit to judge against.
It was never going to be easy negotiating with the EU, but I don't think many guessed the lengths that those in parliament and the media, who want to remain, would go to in an attempt to make sure that negotiation is impossible.
Try getting a good deal from a car salesman when you've already told him that you're going to buy his car no matter whether he offers a good deal or not.
The right to walk away without a deal is imperative.
Anyone that changes from leave to remain has just followed exactly the path that those shite remain MP's wanted you to.

Lol so the whole build up to the referendum is irrelevant and promises and the fact the literature from vote leave stating we would have a deal?

It's like if there was a vote on if HS2 should go ahead. It will cost 10 billion, do you want it or not, Yes or No? Yes go on then that's cheap for what it is. Ok we'll go ahead, btw though it's actually going to be 100billion but never mind it was a yes or no question

regardless of what was said before the vote took place,it was either remain or leave on ballot paper

what part of that don't you understand?

yes

2 options

Exactly my point. The premise was to leave the EU for the benefit of the people and No Deal doesn't do that

I don't think it's about keep having referendums till the cows come home. It's about knowing more now than we did 3 years ago. Did you vote to leave without a deal? (it's a genuine question)
Do you think that Boris wanted to leave without a deal? Or do you think that he needed the threat of it to negotiate a decent deal?
Personally I believe that we would have left without a deal in place and that one would have been sorted very soon after leaving.
The EU were absolutely kacking themselves about us leaving smoothly and everything looking great to the outside world, because they know full well that there are other member countries gagging to get out.
What has occurred is their dream scenario.

What happened to keep your enemies close or better to piss from the inside out.
No deal won't happen and nobody voted for that. Parliament won't let a no deal through because of the possible damage. I think this will rumble on for years with no answer if boris don't get no deal through on 31st.

It's hysterical how the remoaners think we didn't know what we voted for ! Smug arrogant 2hats think we don't know that all political parties lie and cheat to get what they want and to keep power ! From major, bliare n Cambel to camoron Brussels mob etc ...

The bias media are to blame just as much for the dragging out of the democratic vote to leave that all parties said must be delivered ! The question on the vote was leave or remain nothing else ! No matter how it's been spinned and twisted since that was the choice and must be honoured by the dummy spitting 2hats that are trying every dirty trick in the book to thwart democracy here !

Article 50 means we are 100% leaving but the raging remoaner fanatics that are not used to not getting thier own way would even try and reverse that if they can ! Treacherous cnuts !

Mays surrender deal was refused 3 or 4 times as many think it was written for her in Brussels!
We are supposed to roll over and accept the surrender document but many don't watch or trust the remain bias media and will not back down regardless how they ramp up the fear propaganda !

The biggest damage to UK so far since the leave victory vote has come from the remoaners and I wouldn't put it past the quizlings in charge to deliberately make things unnecessarily worst to con people to just give up !

All this crap about a no deal ! We want a deal but if the superstate don't want to give one in fear of members leaving too it shows how shaky thier project really is when losing the 2nd biggest payer into the eu black hole filled with mostly takers is !
Germany devalued thier currency when the eu started while countries like Italy and Greece had to falsely raise thier currency values now look who's done the best over the years out of the project and then look at the others who will never be able to recover and get out of the debt they have while still in !

Irish border red herring ! We won't build a border neither will the eu ! So Ireland is just a pawn being used by eu who would ruin Eire if it served thier purposes !

There are many more examples of why out on WTO rules would be better than staying in the corrupt empire building lying gravy train riders project if they won't do a deal then that will harm them as well , the Germans are into the start of a recession and as the top dogs behind Brussels mob they would cut loose the others too if it threatened to bring them down !

We have over 50 trade ports but the remoaners concentrate on Dover plus we have many pharmaceutical manufacturing companies here, we have huge farm lands per acre here we have oil, gas, coal water etc etc etc we are in the top end of wealthy countries with a banking sector and other top business interests that are the envy of the world, but most of all we can still vote out and in people that could utilises all the good things in and about UK for our benefit once we cut loose from the failing power mad superstate gangsters !

There's much more but I'll wait for the remainiacs to respond first .

I voted leave and never cared either way what the results were tbf , the way stuff is now after all this time is like some crazy episode of coronation street , don’t watch it anymore but have contemplated running for prime minister myself

Will the EU not have to buy from us at the same , are you thinking no deal only effects us
Clearly it doesn't which is why they don't want us to leave. I'm thinking more locally with why I've changed my decision. Nissan employs thousands locally and 10% tariffs on WTO has to affect jobs. Plenty farming up here in Northumberland 40% on lamb 60% on beef exports. How many trade deals has the government negotiated so far?......... Zero. Leaving was supposed to be to our benefit and still no-one has mentioned a benefit to leaving.... Strange that

Voted leave, I'm still at leave,(for tonnes of reasons that have been mentioned) just want it done now. What happens if there's another vote dragging on for another 6 months, and costing 100s of millions more, and it's a narrow for leave, is it then best out of 3......? It was a simple vote to leave or stay question,not if that, because of this etc...

Clearly it doesn't which is why they don't want us to leave. I'm thinking more locally with why I've changed my decision. Nissan employs thousands locally and 10% tariffs on WTO has to affect jobs. Plenty farming up here in Northumberland 40% on lamb 60% on beef exports. How many trade deals has the government negotiated so far?......... Zero. Leaving was supposed to be to our benefit and still no-one has mentioned a benefit to leaving.... Strange that
Don't think people thought it was going to be an immediate success , Nissan is a good example , if its not viable , move on and do something that is , same as farming , not profitable then why do it , false economy to blunder on at the tax payers expense

[

you're fkin full of s**t Arti coming on here saying you've changed your mind from leave to remain.......just the way you're talking exactly like Gobbo confirms that you never were a leaver

you know it comes to something when the lefty Labour/Momentum remainiac stooges have to troll a plastering forum to vent their anger over 3 years on that the referendum result didn't go their way

your desperation is laughable

[

you're fkin full of s**t Arti coming on here saying you've changed your mind from leave to remain.......just the way you're talking exactly like Gobbo confirms that you never were a leaver

you know it comes to something when the lefty Labour/Momentum remainiac stooges have to troll a plastering forum to vent their anger over 3 years on that the referendum result didn't go their way

Venting my anger? It did go my way initially I'm just saying I'm better I formed. I thought the thread was a valid question?. I'm entitled to have a different view like you are to have yours. Regardless what Ive posted the vote was the vote
If anyone is angry it's you calling other people with different options c**ts. And what's laughable is I've asked you numerous times to give what you see are the benefits of leaving and your still yet to come up with any

[

Bit strong that.

Better informed and I never voted to leave with no deal. Also. I've mentioned this before on other threads. We should never been given the vote anyway. The average man on the street doesn't know enough about the relationship with EU to make an informed decision. And people can shout an scream and call me a prick on here but I haven't yet read a reason for leaving on here that is for the benefit of the people which is why we voted to leave wasn't it?
Immigration bleeding the system dry and breeding like rats is that not good enough reason ?

I don't know why leave voters get so worked up about having a second vote, that they are so sure they will win.
Yes leave won the vote, but in light of 350million not going to the NHS a week, It having cost around 70billion so far, and immigration likely to increase rather than decrease people may have changed their minds. You say it is the will of the people but after the 3 years in politics we've just had how do we know that? The will of the people changes every general election so why not on a referendum?
If I'm wrong about the above and you're right then you win again and leave really is clearly the will of the people, so I don't see what you have to lose?
Im not so sure at all leave will it again. Infact i reckon everyone, like original post, has had their minds changed because of all the fear mongering in the news and f**k**g about by politicians and vote would go other way.

Immigration bleeding the system dry and breeding like rats is that not good enough reason ?
Immigration is a bit of a red herring for me.
we need immigration every stable country needs it, it's the ilk of the daily mail pandering Romanians etc coming over here claiming benefits etc I'm not saying it doesn't happen, but there's no mention of the high percentage of Romanians (particular near me) that work in the crop fields, that graft and pay tax, and that do jobs indigenous English people won't do.
It needs controlling better, but we still need immigration to thrieve.