What made you choose plastering

Andy g

I had bad school ing dislectic thick c**t back then wanted to be a bricklayer but could not pass math. Wish now I done painting and decorating work till your 80

I had bad school ing dislectic thick c**t back then wanted to be a bricklayer but could not pass math. Wish now I done painting and decorating work till your 80
You can work till your 80 whith plastering lol but if your sensible do the money young should be a hobby after 55 little nice jobs then and enjoy the work and life and if it to much graft for you that age get some subies in to help you and sit back and relax

my whole family were plasterers,inc grandfather/great grandfather,..............apart from one uncle who went over to the dark side and became a bbbbbb, bricklayer,.....there finally said it ,the years of counselling/therapy have worked,.....we still talk about him in hushed tones

When the very first time I got off the plane in Luton, a guy came up to me at arrivals offering plastering nvq and gold CSCS for 99 quid so that's when I decided to be a plasterer