Van van vans!!! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ive got a combo 1.3cdti great little van It will take my tools plus 10bags off great and still pulls chuck the 8x4 on roof rack if less van 5 any more get em delivered runs on thin air. The bigger the van more sh#t you put in it with the price off fuel got to be mpg now days

Im still ummming and ahhing about getting another van cnt make my mind up if i want to iron out a load of hard earnt cash then have to pay out more money every month but i got to do something my trucks getting mullered from work and i love the girl too much to see her go to rack and ruin:RpS_crying:

Ldv maxus for me , 58 plate was 6 k inclding intrest., older models have problems but got fixed 08 onwards , great vans after that year , then they went bust , ppl say parts r hard to get but I found it piss easy for a rear drum brake cylinder, but that's me stoppin thinkin bwt work one week left in fuerteventura then I will get my head back round things . . . . . .

I"eve got a 05 transit good points cheap to buy,cheap to run and service,plenty of space in back bad bits needs rust touching up and ******* pikeys nick your spare wheel other than that can't go wrong for plastering in my opinion

I"eve got a 05 transit good points cheap to buy,cheap to run and service,plenty of space in back bad bits needs rust touching up and ******* pikeys nick your spare wheel other than that can't go wrong for plastering in my opinion

Lol asifs been at your spare :RpS_lol:

Fell lucky when I got back from oz - picked up a combo 1.7dti 53 plate for 1400 sheets - FSH, cambelt done and all paperwork. Great on fuel and £300 fully comp

Most I've had in it is 12 bags of multi and all my tools ... no problems

Wouldn't mind something bigger soon but bought it when I got back to get up and running again

Status
Not open for further replies.